Search results

1. K

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping A90 Headphone Amp

Agreed. SE in/BAL out vs. BAL in/BAL out is 145db vs 138 db, about 5% improvement, but I don’t think it would be audible. I am using BAL in, might give SE in a try.
  2. K

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping A90 Headphone Amp

@WolfX-700 @JohnYang1997 Does SE in/BAL out have better SNR than BAL in/BAL out on A90? Does that mean it will sound better with SE in/BAL out ?
  3. K

Best digital audio source: raspberry Pi vs Android phone/iPhone/ipad

If I use streaming app, like Tidal or Quboz ( not currently available in canada yet), how can I apply the EQ ? I do not see EQ as an option on Tidal IOS app or Amazon music. Through Roon ?
  4. K

Thx for another piece of info. So I understand now that feeding from Android to DAC by USB will be resampled due to usb driver. Only solution is to use other media player, in which case I will be tied with this particular player and cannot use streaming service. (So I guess resampling means...
  5. K

http://archimago.blogspot.com/2018/12/measurements-intel-i7-pc-and-raspberry.html Just found a good post answering my own question. Cheers,
  6. K

Thanks a lot !! Can I just connect my android phone to DAC by USB and stream tidal to DAC ? What is the difference between this and bypassing the android audio stack ?
  7. K

Hi, I just bought a DAC and headphone amplifier and now I need to decide on which digital audio source to use. I have heard a lot of good words about how clean the output is from raspberry Pi with HAT with coaxial cable. So my question is how good it is compared with output from an Android...
Top Bottom