Search results

1. K

Example of audible difference between 320 kbps mp3 and flac with 1000+ kbps

I just wonder why so much attention is given on so many platforms by so much people to lossless music if you can't tell the difference...
  2. K

Example of audible difference between 320 kbps mp3 and flac with 1000+ kbps

I listened to a bunch of music in mp3 and flac on akg-712 pro with fiio 5k and I hear no difference. Am I deaf or do I need something specific?
  3. K

Should I use equalizers?

Thank you, I fixed everything and it sounds good but now I don't know which one is better - no settings, Oratory's and AutoEQ all sound good but different and I'm not sure which one to choose.
  4. K

Should I use equalizers?

Thank you, I've tried both oratory1990 and jaakkopasanen for AKG-712 PRO and I prefer jaakkopasanen. oratory1990's setting for midrange 5700 Hz on -7,8 dB makes voices to sound muffed. But maybe I did something wrong, here's my settings in PEACE, oratory1990 AKG-712 and jaakkopasanen for...
  5. K

Should I use equalizers?

I have akg-712 pro with Fiio K5 Pro and I wonder should I use an equalizer? I heard some people make them sound "better" but I have no experince with it so I'm not sure, I don't even know which software to use. I found stuff like this - https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq#usage and many...
  6. K

What's the best amp/DAC for akg-712 pro?

Thank you, I'm more confident in my Fiio K5 Pro now!
  7. K

What's the best amp/DAC for akg-712 pro?

I have akg-712 pro with Fiio K5 Pro and I love them but I wonder is it worth to upgrade the amp/DAC? My budget is around 300-500 usd. Those are my first headphones and maybe it's better to save more for another pair of headphones with different sound signature?
Top Bottom