Search results

1. kryptonite

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

DTS-HD is being used as the transport medium. Once you start playing the Auro3D file and you see DTS-HD, on the remote under Sound mode, click the Movie button and select Auro 3D. It will then switch to use Auro3D decoding, and you can confirm that by pressing the Info button the remote. What...
  2. kryptonite

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Apologize if this is slightly off topic, but hopefully is something others are looking to do as well a) Could anyone recommend a decent stereo amplifier to pair with the X3800H to fully realize a 11 channel speaker setup? I guess it should at minimum measure similarly or slightly better than...
  3. kryptonite

Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 Review (bookshelf speaker)

-I moved from an all Debut 2.0 series setup to a Uni-Fi 2.0 LCR, i.e., UF52 fronts + UC52 centre with the DB62 continuing duty for surrounds/tops, to form my 5.2.2 setup. -Subs are 2x SVS PB-1000 pros, and they integrated extremely well with either the Debut 2.0 or the Uni-Fi 2.0, crossed over...
  4. kryptonite

Big news coming from Sound United in 2023!

If the following considerations aren't valuable to me: - 4 sub outputs (I just have 2 subs) - Dirac live + DLBC (timelines too long, too expensive, and lack of equivalents of Audyssey Dynamic Eq & Volume, both of which I have use for and value) - more HDMI 2.1 ports (2 ports are all I need)...
  5. kryptonite

Big news coming from Sound United in 2023!

May I recommend that this thread remain specific to news, specs and info about the new Denon 2022 series of AVRs and that Audyssey related discussions (not specific to the new Denons) be moved out to another thread? I think both deserve equal merit and some insights into Audyseey might lose...
  6. kryptonite

New set of graphs for all speakers reviews

@pierre, amazing work, incredibly useful! Thank you Have you considerered including the measurements from here, with their permission of course: https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=77&Itemid=153
  7. kryptonite

ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Speaker Review

Hi Amir, Thank you very much for all the hard work you put in. Your reviews are phenomenal, and this is nothing short of a game changer. I've been trying to freeze on a set of bookshelf speakers with 6.5-inch drivers under $300 USD (for the pair). I will get a subwoofer few months down the...
Top Bottom