Search results

1. M

Loxjie D30 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Every day I turn off the AC switch in the back of the D30 and then turn off the powerbar the D30 is connected to. The next day, I turn on the powerbar, turn on the AC switch, and the D30 automatically loads into the DAC mode, USB input (as it was when I shut it off). Hopefully this is helpful...
  2. M

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

It truly is a small world after all. My dad said he picked up the speakers on sale when Pete and Geets did a live-on-location from Fairview back in the 80s. Got to meet them too. I’ll have to drop by one time, have a look around, send a selfie to my dad from the storefront. Hope you’re...
  3. M

I’m on the $2 for three months of Tidal Masters promotion. So far, I like some elements of the service (adding artists, albums and playlists to my library is straightforward and convenient), some of the MQA albums I’ve listened to are quite good sounding (if not as bit-perfect as 24/96 and...
  4. M

I’ve experienced this with my D30 playing MQA files on Tidal. But, I’m also playing Tidal on an old iPad which is running an old version of tidal. Haven’t had any other issues with other apps or file formats, just MQA in Tidal (which I’m not going to stick with for long anyway). Would love to...
  5. M

Ended up buying the Loxjie D30 when it went on sale during Black Friday. Arrived yesterday (shipping to Canada can be slow), but so far I absolutely love it! Connects all my digital sources to my Technics SA-5550 integrated amp, Bluetooth connects my iPhone (super convenient), headphone output...
  6. M

Amp: I've got a Technics SA-5550 in incredible condition (no blown parts or fuses, just needed a dust cleaning internally and shine externally). My dad bought it in the mid-1970s (original owner), and I was gifted it in high school (20 years ago). I think he was subliminally trying to turn me...
  7. M

I’m very torn over whether to get the Topping DX3 Pro+ or the Loxjie D30 as a Bluetooth DAC (with bonus headphone amp) for my vintage stereo setup. Which of the two would you recommend? Any notes on the sound quality of either DAC? Best place to order online for a Canadian? Cheers! (Also: second...
  8. M

I’m very torn over whether to get the Loxjie D30 or the Topping DX3 Pro+ as a Bluetooth DAC (with bonus headphone amp) for my vintage stereo setup. Which of the two would you recommend? Any notes on the sound quality of either DAC? Best place to order online for a Canadian? Cheers! (Also: first...
Top Bottom