Search results

1. MeZoX

Help me determine 2.1 speaker placement in a new small room intended for single person use

I have a very small room in the roof of my new house , its rectangular shape 1.78m x 2.2m I have 2xKRK G4 8" and KRK 10'' subwoofer I want to place a 55" OLED screen between the speakers on the 1.78m side of the room , the speakers would be a bit further up from the screen and a bit angled in...
  2. MeZoX

Next upgrade , mini DSP + UMK1 or new subwoofer (1-1.5k usd)

I currently own a topping E50 and a pair of KRK 8G4 + KRK 10S2 subwoofer , I have no measuring equipment but with my phone the frequency response is attached I Listen at low volumes in a small room 4.5m x 3m , and a single listening position , so I think with I would benefit more with proper...
  3. MeZoX

running two subwoofers on Topping E50

Since the E50 can run both the SE and BE at the same time , can I use the the SE with a Second subwoofer , I already have the BE connected to my KRK10Sv2 subwoofer + KRK8G4 , would it run without problems ? and does the second sub has to be the same model and size ?
  4. MeZoX

HiFi VS. Studio Monitors for audio enthusiasts which is better ?

So my Understanding that the HiFi sound is not entirely flat unlike studio monitors , and it has somehow of a different frequency response and certain manufacturers have different sound signatures like B&W for example , which is fine but my questions is and specially for enthusiasts , wouldn't...
  5. MeZoX

how come some speakers cost more than the ones that are used in production and mixing studios ?

I am very new to the world of sound systems , but I have noticed that there is a lot of audio monitors that is being bought for listening to music that are much more expensive than the most high end gear found in professional studios that is used by the audio engineer to produce the song. Isn't...
  6. MeZoX

Subwoofer crossover choice for a 2.1 system

I have a Pair of KRK 8G4 monitors connected to a KRK10S2 Subwoofer , I have crossover options from 60 to 90Hz on the back side of the woofer I am not an audio professional I just use them for listening to music and watching movies , I started testing with my ears and using my mobile app phone...
Top Bottom