Search results

1. H

What are we listening to right now..

This is on loop for me now, will recommend everyone to listen! Seems very well produced as well.
  2. H

Kali LP-6/LP-8 V2 (2nd Wave) studio monitors released

Not sure if this was covered earlier, but did you cut off the <55 Hz range playing from the LP6s themselves? If so, please do let me know how you managed to do so :/ Thanks!
  3. H

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Looking at the (3) message history, this account must be a bot....
  4. H

Adam T5V or Kali LP-6/IN-5 for second room (dining room)? - from unbalanced DAC output

How would you summarize the main pros for the IN-5 over the LP-6?
  5. H

Kali IN-5 Studio Monitor Review

Not sure if this is the right or best place to ask, but I do notice that the Kali subwoofer (WS12) has settings to 'pair' with the LP6, LP8/IN8 but there doesn't seem to be a setting for the IN5, does anyone know why that is the case?
  6. H

Edifier R1280T Powered Speaker Review

You can read from this post onwards!
  7. H

Adam T5V or Kali LP-6/IN-5 for second room (dining room)? - from unbalanced DAC output

Can I ask why Kali without a doubt? The review for the Adam Audio monitors seem to show they perform really well. I guess the IN-5s would be superior due to the 'midfield' listening distance the OP has? It doesn't seem like that was the defining swing factor for your recommendation though.
  8. H

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

Really enjoying this one, popped up on my Spotify discover weekly playlist.
  9. H

Kali LP-6 Review: Studio Monitor

Thanks for the inputs, my future living room isn't big so I wouldn't need something meant for far field for sure. On the note of distortion, Amir has the following to say; On the same hand, the distortion charts don't seem to be received well; how can we reconcile this? Again, i'm really not...
  10. H

Kali LP-6 Review: Studio Monitor

For how highly these speakers seem to be rated, why is the panther score seemingly low? Not trying to be an ass, just genuinely curious. Am thinking of potentially getting a pair of this for my future living room!
  11. H

Edifier R1280T or Aiyima A07 + Passive Bookshelf speaker?

I would recommend the Edifier. Purely because the EQ settings you get from Maiky in this thread stretches your dollar investment way more IMO. If you want a sub out function, you can consider the Edifier 1280DBs if that is available where you're at.
  12. H

Desktop Speaker Stands

I use yoga blocks to elevate my speakers, my table has built in elevation as well for the monitor which my speakers are on.
  13. H

Are you using a subwoofer/subwoofers?

Using a single subwoofer, room is small so doubt i'll need another for now!
  14. H

A question about Edifier speakers

Ah I was about to endorse the Edifiers but with recommendation to apply EQ settings as per the thread linked; https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/edifier-r1280t-powered-speaker-review.16112/ I got the 1280DBs and paired it with the T5 subwoofer and am pretty pleased with...
  15. H

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Not in the ultra budget category and not sure if anyone had mentioned this before; but I've always been curious about the soundsticks' performances. https://www.harmankardon.com.sg/HK+SOUNDSTICKS+4.html?dwvar_HK%20SOUNDSTICKS%204_color=Black-APAC-Current&cgid=wireless-speakers#start=1
  16. H

I just got the T5 sub and hooked it up to my 1280DBs, must say they sound really good together! The same EQ settings @Maiky76 suggests sound pretty good as it is but I just slightly reduced the mid cuts now that there is a heavier bass presence.
  17. H

Just bought the Edifier R1280DBs yesterday (would be pretty similar to the 1280T I would assume). Applied @Maiky76 's eq settings and they do indeed sound quite a bit better. I am considering adding a sub to my set up (prob the Edifier T5), would my current EQ settings need to be adjusted on the...
Top Bottom