Search results

1. vvs.angelo

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

@amirm Can you publish more data on the unbalanced output? as Load(Ohm) vs THD+N Level, Impulse and Nyquist Filter?
  2. vvs.angelo

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

QUE VIVA VENEZUELA EN MIERDA CABALLERO!!!1!!
  3. vvs.angelo

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

I cant wait to Amirm to get the Truthear Nova
  4. vvs.angelo

IEMs close to Harman curve?

Sorry but where did you get this measurement?
  5. vvs.angelo

Objetive recommendations for DAC/Amp portable

Budget: 150$ (sadly). Format: Portable (iOS, Android and Windows) Features to consider for my main earphone: Etymotic ER4SR Impedance: 43.9958 to 75.8971ohms (from 20.3hz to 16khz (frecuency response respectly)) Sensitivity: 98 db/mW...
  6. vvs.angelo

Need help to get a portable DAC

GAGACOCC 90 degree cable in Amazon for 30 bucks
  7. vvs.angelo

No, I want to take advantage of the purchase to add a dac, I'm not from the USA, but you know, CABLES MAKE A DIFFERENCE
  8. vvs.angelo

I am thinking of buying a cable for the ER4SR for my birthday and I would like to take a portable DAC that measures well (at processing level since the ER4SR do not need so much power) and I would like to know which options are the most recommendable taking into account these aspects: -I am an...
  9. vvs.angelo

1MORE Quad Driver Review (IEM)

Review the ER4SR :)
  10. vvs.angelo

Best portable DAC/AMP for Etymotic ER4SR

The problem with the Apple adapter is the sampling rates supported, I was thinking in a dac that support all the PCM and that measure flat (talking about FR)
  11. vvs.angelo

Best portable DAC/AMP for Etymotic ER4SR

Hi, I have the ER4SR and I know that to move them to at least 80db SPL they require 0.05Vrms/0.06mW, which is not little due to the insertion they have, so what can be the best DAC (talking about signal processing) for these IEMS? Preferably IOS compatible
  12. vvs.angelo

Best portable DAC/AMP for iPhone?

Im looking for the best portable DAC/AMP like the Hidiz HD80S, Topping NX4, and other Fiios DAC AMPs (in that style) my only request are: - Own baterry - High PCM support - Oversampling support - Compatible with iPhone Im looking for options around 100/150$ if someome can help me to choose it...
  13. vvs.angelo

Opinions about DDHifi TC44A?

I was looking for a good DAC for iPhone with the cable issues and Im looking for the DDHifi TC44A that have the Cirrus CS43131 and the problem is that I have the ER4SR with the 3.5mm jack so Im thinking to get the DJ30A (3.5mmF to 4.4mmM adapter) to get into the DAC using Neutron and some of...
  14. vvs.angelo

HATS 5128 Ear Canal Diffuse Field Request

Oh right lets try to make it more easy to understand it, I want to remove the room gain of the DF of the Hats 5128 and use it as compensation use it to convert IEC6 into a Hats 5128, because I think it will be the Mean deviation of the measurements???
  15. vvs.angelo

Estoy tratando de convertir algunas mediciones IEC6 en un sistema de medición 5128, por lo que la única forma (sin tener un 5128) de convertirlo es utilizando los datos y hacer un promedio de los datos alineados a 1 kHz, creo (no es la mejor metodología que conozco) , de todas formas busco el...
  16. vvs.angelo

Someone have the Diffuse Field IE of the HATTS 5128? Thanks in advance
  17. vvs.angelo

Someone can helpme to get his Targets csv?

It takes a long and here is the Targets if you all want to use it
  18. vvs.angelo

Yeah I know but the resolution is so bad, literally can take the pointttst :/
  19. vvs.angelo

Hello there, I wanted tto know If someone have this Targets in .csv or mdat, or txt lol If for EQ experiment
Top Bottom