Search results

1. D

RME ADI-2 REMOTE APP RACE - for the best alternative software - was started today

It works poorly. A Broadlink RM4 Pro works far better. You can of course also use a SwitchBot. Heres what I use since some years: https://github.com/zDEFz/broadlink-ui Plus, there are already the remote codes for the ADI-2. Especially input switching does only seem to work with the remote (my...
  2. D

Using S/PDIF from PC into RME ADI 2 DAC FS sounds horrible

I've got 2x SMSL P0100 Pro and 2x Topping HS02 and its just excellent 5/5. Thanks for the tip. It's almost those two were made for each others. They combine so neatly.
  3. D

My RME ADI-2 DAC FS already does USB filtering No, but I connect two devices on my ADI-2 DAC FS and I need to use 2 IN, so I use USB and S/PDIF. A third device would need to connect to digital coaxial. Nvm, I'll order two SMSL PO100 Pro and two HS02.
  4. D

I don't have. On top of that, S/PDIF of my motherboard only worked on Windows, and on Linux (which I need), I couldn't find drivers. Just talked with RME and yea they confirmed I could just grab a cheap USB Dongle for converting into S/PDIF
  5. D

WiFi would have too much latency. I can get 192Khz and 64 samples stable via USB
  6. D

It sounds all harsh, like everything is shouted, no matter the volume. That's the thing I don't want. Basically, give my iPad a way to play back audio from my speakers and my PC. Currently, this can be achieved by switching back forth USB between PC and iPad. Things we can do imo: - Get a...
  7. D

Coming from https://www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en/bios-news/14-msi-bios-drivers/268-amd-x570-am4/3173-meg-x570s-unify-x-max which apparently has a Realtek ALC-4080, going into the ADI 2 DAC FS, I get horrible sound. I just need a secondary input method that isnt a usb switch, with good...
  8. D

Sturdy and solid speaker stands for Klasik 2020 with at least 100cm height

It is the best combination ever. I took so long to take these two pictures.... And there is so much to do too :D I really love them. Also, I am a tinkerer, hence you see so many things there. I guess the next upgrade will be at the digital Piano... Oh and the reason the pedal is on top of the...
  9. D

@digitalfrost I have the speaker stands from Liedtke-Metalldesign now. Was about 834 EUR including custom top-plates. They have a cable guide. However, it is generally recommended to protect power cables inside metal tubes. I've ordered https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B085QLVSJS/ to protect the...
  10. D

That is all correct. I am more worried about the sonics. Look, if I were to choose a stand, custom made, I would end up picking https://www.liedtke-metalldesign.eu/epages/64011114.sf/de_DE/?ObjectID=134490559 This is where I came from
  11. D

I really thought about it a bit more. The Spacelabs are the most versatile. However they are limited to a certain weight of the speaker itself, which would then require me to be in that range or change the foam or whatever that is inside those special ones. The Liedtke ones probably need to be...
  12. D

I can. It just will take 2 or 3 months then I can buy it. The more hassle is the import. Currently, I absolutely have no stands, just the speakers. I need some interim solution. What do you recommend?
  13. D

Location: DE Speaker: Klasik 2020 + RME ADI 2 DAC FS Purpose: Digital Piano ( from PianoTeq => high quality audio ) Acoustic treatment: Basstraps in each corner to ceiling Potential options: Pair HOFA BASSTRAP V2 388 EUR Pair K&M 26791 444 EUR Pair Sound Anchors ADJ-2 1899 EUR ( Germany)...
  14. D

Focal Utopia Review (Headphone)

Sounds like you want to feel the music. You could turn on a subwoofer while listening to music... right?
  15. D

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

To their defense - each ear is unique and perhaps there is a different seal or so. If you ever had in ears - as comparision and you move it just a bit, the amount of audible bass changes drastically.
  16. D

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

Its 4800 EUR ~ roughly 5 grand in my location
  17. D

the DCA AEON X are not even available at regular sellers like thomann. By the way. Had the https://www.thomann.de/gb/dan_clark_audio_ether_2_open_back.htm and I lacked lower bass extension. Paired with RME ADI DAC FS. No matter how much I did equalize. The 2020 Utopia at that time just...
  18. D

When you say, followed, do you rank the DCA X Open over the DCA Stealth?
  19. D

Can we talk about headphones sounding different to different persons? Your ear canal, your headshape, the nose... Everything contributes to it. If I just pick a headphone that measures similarly to the Utopia, will it sound better to me? I really think that depends on how well it fits me...
  20. D

Major Problem with Professional Monitor Speakers!

Update: Received my second Tannoy live mini. In Stereo. However, I have to say listening in true Stereo is more fatiguing. Perhaps I can get more used to it. But I certainly prefer it over the other experiences.
Top Bottom