Search results

1. F

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

thanks for the advice for it is working
  2. F

Headphones for edm/elector

LCD-X perhaps... what about the tremble .Will I cause a lot of distortion if I up the tremble to make them a bit bright ?An how they compare to HE 1000SE(they are on sell right now )
  3. F

I was hopping for something more high end
  4. F

it is connected to the pc how it can have power issue ?
  5. F

Open, closed ? open on-ear, over-ear, in-ear ? over-ear outdoor/indoor ? indoor wireless or wired, if the latter replaceable or fixed cable and if the latter what length ? if possible a replaceable cable If wired does it need to have a mic/remote ? If yes what platform ? no mic for portable gear...
  6. F

I am looking something similar to this guys request
  7. F

I have E50 but after some times it turns off . When I try to turn it on again it automatically turn it self off again in a second or so
  8. F

Headphones of electro,EDM,synthwave

I think that this is an advantage .At least for me .
  9. F

how they compare to the DT 1990?
  10. F

Okay.I think I like bright headphones thus I have selected the DT1990 Pro as my next purchase and I was wondering is there something better at this price range.
  11. F

Do you think that DT1990 Pro is a good choice?
  12. F

What are the best headphones for these genres ? I like a lot M50x and how aggressive they sound.Is there something better than them for these genres ?
  13. F

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

Will S9 pro drive the HIFIMAN SUNDARA?Also are there any audible distortions ?
  14. F

ES9038PRO Dual dac from aliexpress

Is it a good idea to buy a board with dual ES9038PRO from aliexpress for 300-400$ in order to make portable high-end dac?
  15. F

e1da 9038s/d

Is there anything better than e1da 9038s/d in terms of distorsions and accuracy and be portable ? I want to get something that will also drive almost anything and form my research I learned that e1da 9038s/d will drive almost anything .Is this true ?
Top Bottom