Search results

1. S

Please help me upgrade my desktop speakers (48" tv as monitor makes space limited)

I like the Genelic, haven't hear much about them so I'm going to look into them. I've thought about the iloud micro but I find them a bit ugly to be 100% honest. It is too tall and would sadly block the bottom of my screen
  2. S

Please help me upgrade my desktop speakers (48" tv as monitor makes space limited)

Hey all, I have kind of a tough situation spatially with my current PC setup. I do a lot of sim racing, fps, and single player gaming and like to use both speakers and headphones. I am very satisfied with my headphone setup, but am rather lost on how to upgrade my speaker setup. I am space...
  3. S

Magnius Stack vs L50 Stack

I hear you on that, but I feel like my headphones and tastes are starting to outgrow the atom stack I started with
  4. S

The original atom stack and HD Zeus and 1990's (Mostly Zeus at this point).
  5. S

Hey all, first time poster long time lurker here. I'm looking to upgrade my amp/dac combo. I am in between the Magnius stack and the L50 stack. Which has better soundstage/imaging? My main focus is gaming, but listen to some hip-hop and rock on Zeus and some 1990.
  6. S

Topping L50 Review (Headphone Amp)

Does anybody with both the L50 and A30 Pro have any thoughts on soundstage/imaging differences?
Top Bottom