Search results

1. Webninja

[Los Angeles] FS: Monoprice Monolith 13in THX

It took me years to search and shop for a perfect sub for my home theater. This Monolith 13 THX is insane, the bass output is hard to describe, but I did not follow my own research in the need for at least 2 subs for even bass in a room. This sub is just too big for a multi-purpose living room...
  2. Webninja

UMIK-2 and other products by MiniDSP

Saw these new items and thought I'd pass along the news. I've been happy with my UMIK-1, not sure I'd upgrade, but that multichannel UMIK-X is interesting. They also announced a car amp. https://www.minidsp.com/products/acoustic-measurement/umik-2 "The UMIK-2 is a substantial upgrade in...
  3. Webninja

Larsen Model 6.2 Loudspeaker - Mahogany - SOLD

I really like these Larsens, and no, I've not measured them, but after owning them for almost 2 years, I have an itch to try something new. Plus we moved, and I no longer need to have speakers right up on the wall. <><><><><><><><><><> (Also on AudioMart) -...
  4. Webninja

So happy to have found ASR

I'm not sure I'm an audiophile per say, but I know I love gear and music. I'm a bit of a skeptic by nature, so although I enjoy reading reviews in the mags, I'm more and more turned off by excessive adjectives and everything always being the best. Going from one extreme to the other, many forums...
Top Bottom