Search results

1. Comrade Sandwich

Reasonably knowledgeable audiophile (listener) wants to add EV RE20 Mic to Setup

Yeah idk, I'm not sure what it is about me but I'm always trying to shove them darn square pegs into round holes; people get pretty worked up over it. To be honest, I'm often forcing much stranger shapes into said holes, so this example is pretty tame as far as electronics etc. Yeah the analog...
  2. Comrade Sandwich

Reasonably knowledgeable audiophile (listener) wants to add EV RE20 Mic to Setup

Oh yeah, so I kept stumbling onto that ISA One. Yeah definitely seeing it for $400 except that thing is kind of huge lol. Would I have to connect it via my analog inputs on the ADI-2? Edit: So I keep running into this Zoom U-44 Mini Interface/Preamp. What's catching my eye is that it has a...
  3. Comrade Sandwich

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your advice. Especially @AnalogSteph I appreciate all of that info! Seems like you're on the exact same page as me; I seriously don't want another headamp and/or DAC sitting on my desk, especially vastly inferior one that's taking up even more USB resources. In...
  4. Comrade Sandwich

Hi there friends. I've been around the forums for a little while though but this is my first forum post. I've mostly just been here for troubleshooting, reviews, hardware measurements and general knowledge. Want to take a second to thank everyone especially Amir for the endless amount of...
  5. Comrade Sandwich

RME ADI-2 PRO FS balanced adapters?

Haha I'm sitting here building one right now, was simply asking if the dual 1/4" plugs were TRS or TS. Sorry, thought I saw you mention running b-mode. Must have been someone else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  6. Comrade Sandwich

RME ADI-2 PRO FS balanced adapters?

@preload Hey man, did you make your own Y-adapter for the adi-2 pro? Can you confirm that the dual 1/4" plugs are definitely supposed to be TRS Stereo and not TS Mono? Cheers.
  7. Comrade Sandwich

Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC and Headphone Amp

@chips666 Really appreciate you taking the time to post that here. I remembered seeing that thread in the RME forums a while back but I was having trouble finding it. Cheers!
Top Bottom