Search results

1. P

Shootout between JBL M2 and Revel Salon 2

You say you judge it by measurements, yet when asked to produce for your own DAC you don't have one and that you prefer subjective listening. How cool is that ? So must of contradiction in every other sentences you throw. You must really be something man.:eek:
  2. P

And so is every other audio forums today :)
  3. P

So what exactly is the problem ? Just because it produced in China means its bad ? Even iphone ? Designed in California, produced in China. I have seen several post from you stating "mass produced crap from China". You basically have no idea what quality products can be produced in China if done...
  4. P

Mivera Audio DAC

Imagine what would have happened if you did. It would move from world's 2nd to 1st ;)
  5. P

Mivera Audio DAC

I am really surprised. World's 2nd best DAC and it could move past a single page at headfi - only couple of posts ? I am sure there is a conspiracy theory against you at headfi as well :eek:
  6. P

Mivera Audio DAC

just because you said so ?
  7. P

Mivera Audio DAC

The picture showing the design flaws is from your website. No ?
  8. P

Mivera Audio DAC

Ohh...so you are sticking things just because others also have one. :eek: a great indication of an amateur DIY person.
  9. P

Mivera Audio DAC

I hope you understand the difference between things running flawlessly and flawless designs :eek: Even a $2k Benchmark DAC has CE, FCC and RoHS. How many did you have to validate your claims ?
  10. P

Mivera Audio DAC

How is copper 4-5x more ? I failed to digest. the point is if you aren't designing a PC from ground up just sticking in FMC in the middle is going to only cause more trouble leave apart they being cheaper than copper. yes exactly. intellegent readers are not brain dead and could learn some...
  11. P

Mivera Audio DAC

I have been doing CA for a long time. In theory fiber is supposed to isolate you from the noise that might otherwise flow through the copper connection but RJ45 is also transformer coupled. I don't hear (subjective listening) any difference between introducing FMC. So from wherever you got the...
  12. P

Mivera Audio DAC

what should I lighten for ? I have nothing to lighten or worry about. I don't care for your products neither I would recommend anyone at this point. if you think copper is outdated that is fine. you are entitled to your opinion but to say others that they are stupid (indirectly) and don't...
  13. P

Mivera Audio DAC

Mr Mike is this the only forum left for you to get banned yet ? I wonder what will you do after you are kicked out from every other audio forum. You recently got kicked out of Roon and those folks has tolerated a lot of your insult. Maybe you can effectively use the time to learn a thing or two...
  14. P

Safety And Design of DIY originated Audio Products

you are a true clown and entertainer Mike. No the guy who said its the 2nd best dac needs to be immediately checked by a psychotic doctor :eek:
  15. P

You should get Queen Elizabeth prize for world's most futile DAC manufacturer :eek:
  16. P

You are at best an amateur DIY builder who doesn't have any educational background nor experience. No serious audio manufacturer comes to online forums and make fun when it comes to safety issues (not even Uptone). Its a disgrace to see a manufacturer like you.
  17. P

If you are playing with human safety you have no right to sell any of those garbage. stop all these stupid and nonsensical comments!
  18. P

So far all you have done in this thread is hand waving without any material evidence of all the 30 "top" DACs compared.
  19. P

So all your "clients" are with MSB Select DAC 2 ? You know how stupid you look with your comments ? If all your clients knew before you are playing with their safety they wouldn't have spend a dime on anything you have to sell.
  20. P

Hardware Review and Measurements of Sonore microRendu v1.4

Amir, I think you got the price wrong. You can't buy the microRendu with 1.4. The newer one still sells with 1.3. If someone want to get the 1.4, they need to buy the 1.3 and then upgrade to 1.4 for an additional $245. God knows why but that's how it works. I have never seen any manufacturer...
Top Bottom