Search results

1. Silou

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Canton GLE 416.2 Multiple of these might work well in a home theatre with an acoustic screen. Canton claims that they can play down to 45Hz, but I really doubt that.
  2. Silou

Genelec 8341A SAM™ Studio Monitor Review

I would love to see a review of the Genelec 8020
  3. Silou

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

I can think of three situations this DACs balanced output can be used for: 1. headphone amp 2. active speakers 3. speaker amplifier In 2 out of 3 the remote is fundamental in my opinion. Changing volume with two tiny buttons is a pain in the ass and even impossible if the device is not in reach...
  4. Silou

Is it possible to add a remote like the SGD1 has? Otherwise not really fitted for active speakers and hence nothing for my purpose. Unfortunate :(
  5. Silou

@Ben1987 Is there a remote available? Is the output variable or fixed? Atleast three people asked this questions and no answer yet :(
  6. Silou

Remote? The digital out is a great addition in my opinion :)
  7. Silou

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

How mich Vrms can it deliever in combination with an Android phone?
  8. Silou

Geshelli Archel2 Headphone AMP Review: another champ?

Really impressive performance but it looks so ugly o_O
  9. Silou

Making a Case/Enclosure for the Khadas Tone Board

Where is the manufacturer located at? I might be interested, but only if I do not have to pay ridiculous shipping costs.
  10. Silou

Why not? I think that is exactly what a community is about... You do not have any disadvantage from it, do you?
  11. Silou

Looks really nice. Do YOU plan to share the CAD files? ;)
  12. Silou

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

I have no problems with the KTB (2.24.0) and Windows 10 1903. I have got an older driver version though (10.0.18362.1)
  13. Silou

DIY: Summer Projects

The new knobs arrived today. They were 4€ each and are very well made. I am currently waiting for some spacers to arrive so I can continue the soldering. The first picture shows the signal rings in complete darkness and running on 24V. They are really not that bright :D
  14. Silou

Is there any major disadvantage of using screwable terminals for the filters? It would be a lot easier to wire and modular.
  15. Silou

Can I solder the LED rings directly to the power switch?
  16. Silou

One more question to the calculated numbers. The O2 is limited at ~200mA so the max. power it should be able to output at 14,4V is 2,88W into 72 Ohm. At 200mA and 12V the amp should in my theory output 2,4W into 60 Ohm and 1,28W into 32 Ohm at 6,4V. Even at only 150mA the amp should output 1,35W...
  17. Silou

So Pin 1 and 4 are not going to be connected? What about the three indicator LEDs?
  18. Silou

This is the Gain switch. There is a drawing in the description, but I do not really understand it.
Top Bottom