Search results

1. alto

RPi4 + Pi2AES alternative or off the shelf unit?

I'm looking to set up a streamer in my living room in the not-so-distant future and have been looking into my options. The setup in the room hosts a Marantz NR1605 which powers my speakers and takes input from a HTPC and record player today. The streamer would most likely connect to the NR1605...
  2. alto

Hardware Parametric EQ like APO

Are there any hardware parametric EQs out there which you can somehow chain with your dac and amp? The use case I have is that I have two computers (work and personal) and I dual boot between Linux and Windows on my personal computer, i.e. I have 3 operating systems where I have to change PEQ...
  3. alto

Behringer UV1 and Topping A90, DAC needed?

I'm looking at setting up a studio microphone setup and a high quality headphone listening setup as well. What I'm not entirely clear on is whether these can be the same, or if I need to split them up. I'm considering getting the Behringer UV1 audio interface with integrated voice processing...
  4. alto

xDuoo XD-05 Plus - as a desktop amp?

Does the xDuoo XD-05 Plus run properly if plugged in constantly to the USB charging port, i.e. running it as a combination desktop amp? Having a hard time finding information on this, and don't want to consider a purchase before I gain some insight. Anyone here use it this way and could share...
  5. alto

Most bang for the buck for $500-$1000?

Hello friends! Having just signed up here after reading a bunch of reviews of both amps, dacs and headphones, I'm eager to ask a question that I didn't really find an answer to. I'm looking at getting my first proper headphone setup, I've homed in on the Schiit Magni IE + Modi 3+ for the...
Top Bottom