Search results

1. Disco

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Focal Stellia Beyerdynamic DT1990 w/ Dekoni Elite Hybrid pads (daily drivers) Sennheiser HD6xx Currently testing an HD600, not sure I will be able to return them they sound amazing Hifiman HE1000 V2, but they're sold to a friend now Audio Technica AD2000x And I'm currently in week 4 of waiting...
  2. Disco

What headphone(s) do you own ?

What IEMs are your go-to's?
  3. Disco

Sabaj A10d 2022 Version Review (DAC & Amp)

What headphone amp would you pair with the A20d 2022?
  4. Disco

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

I'd like to see how the new Beyer Dynamic DT 900/700 Pro X's measure compared to the 990/770/880/1990
  5. Disco

Drop Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X

@TheHighContemplator Didn't expect to see someone using PulseEffects. I just started using it about a week ago. This is my first time really getting into EQ, and I have a lot to learn lol. I've decided I'm going to get a pair of these (or the RT's, not sure yet) and give @Robbo99999's new EQ's...
  6. Disco

Drop Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X

Welp, I was actually dead set on getting either the X or the RT before I read through this thread lol. This is the first place I've read of them sounding "overdamped", which is concerning. And I wonder if the there's any chance the RT has more consistency sample to sample? I was debating...
  7. Disco

Aeon RT or X Open/Closed vs DT1990 Pro, Options around $500

I've been looking into the Aeon RT (Or the X) or the DT1990 Pro to replace my Tygr300R, and complement my HD6xx and ATH AD2000X. I like the overall sound signature of the Tygr's, but would like tighter bass with more punch (or slam?), and a more natural, detailed high end. Better instrument...
Top Bottom