Search results

1. D

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

That is 100%, the Solkan bridge is in - Solkan :) to be honest. Is that picture of the bridge yours? Kind of remembers me of the picture that one of my friends took it. I lived in Solkan also and I moved few kilometers to the east 10 years ago.
  2. D

Hi @VintageFlanker you have good memory and you are correct, this is the same river that goes through Tolmin and it is also the same river that goes under Solkan bridge. My photo is taken in Bovec, a little further up to the source near Trenta. Metalcamp has moved though to another location and...
  3. D

Hello to all from Nova Gorica, Slovenia, the home of the world's longest stone arch railroad bridge And the beautiful river Soča
  4. D

Pioneer VSX-LX505 (with Dirac) Unboxing and Overview

If you use Dirac live app on PC then yes, you can use it.
  5. D

Pioneer VSX-LX505 (with Dirac) Unboxing and Overview

You get a mic in the box, which is used to do calibration. You can connect fan to usb, then you configure in settings to turn on usb when avr is turned on.
  6. D

Denon PMA-600NE Integrated Amplifier Review

You can find NAD C328 for about 449€ on iacono.fr and Denon PMA600 is somewhere between 410-450€, but you can find it on black friday deals for about 328€ at the moment on hifiklubben.de. So it is 120€ difference at the moment. Is it worth the difference or not?
  7. D

Denon PMA-600NE Integrated Amplifier Review

So why would one choose Denon PMA600 instead of NAD C328?
  8. D

What are we listening to right now..

But, in case you need translation, it is very deep in meaning: Siddharta - The only one I know I’m not the first one who doesn’t know step on the wild top of the world and I won't be the last one, who sees you in a dream. How many of them were breathing air in front of me and how many are...
  9. D

Help me decide a subwoofer for music only and high WAF

Some Ws do, but not all of them.. :) yours looks very nice though.
  10. D

I am very sorry too, but the OP mentioned some limitations so your proposal is way off.
  11. D

There are plenty of subs, but when requirements are small, white, with high WAF, the choices are very limited. Box of 30x30x30cm is only able to physically accomodate 10inch driver tops and nothing more, most of the time it would mount only 8inch or 9inch. If possible, get something with bass...
  12. D

Basicly you have to decide on the budget. Dali SUB E-9 F is 450€, no DSP functions but it sounds very nice with music. It is BR box and it will just sound stronger on some low frequency content. It also has no hard LR functions and it will not limit low frequencies when playing louder. And it is...
  13. D

Reference Quality Electronic Music

This one is the best ever:
  14. D

Focal Chora 816 Speaker Review

About Focals, that is not really true, at least not any more.
  15. D

理性派HiFi X5 Speaker Review

Regardless which method you use, it is all down to approximation and if you smooth response beyond certain value, it will just hide all the anomalies every loudspeaker has. And when you measure one loudspeaker you have to take into consideration that when you place two same loudspeakers in a...
  16. D

理性派HiFi X5 Speaker Review

So is there any clue where the resonance comes from?
  17. D

Paradigm Monitor SE Atom Speaker Review

Measured with dirac live on Pioneer: Of course placed in a room, mic on listening position etc but its strange i don't really see that nasty tweeter peak at 15khz. It doesn't sound so bad either. I expected much more pronounced "batman" frequency response though and therefore nervous sound.
Top Bottom