Search results

1. MatteoS

Add a measure for Amplifier

HI. Phase delay is significant for locating instruments on a true stereo recording. For me, has more sense the phase delay than frequency response measure of a device that is 99,9% flat from 20 -20KHz Best regards
  2. MatteoS

Add a measure for Amplifier

hello I would like to add the measure of phase delay vs frequency when testing audio amplifiers. When testing the frequency bandwidth of an amplifier a second line may indicate the delay added (or phase shift). I think it should be very interesting and maybe someone smarter has already...
  3. MatteoS

Sennheiser HD600 Review (Headphone)

HELLO I have heard the Senn HD600 and I don't like the sound, without real "dynamics" that seems limited .. like listening to music through a high end intercom. No thanks! I strongly suggest to hear this headphone before to buy.
  4. MatteoS

What electronic audio products you want tested most

AMP Spectral DMA 280/300 vs Kinki Audio B7/M7 best regards
  5. MatteoS

Philips Fidelio X2HR Review (headphone)

Hello. I have Philips fidelio X1 and discovered that my long headphone cable has 1,5ohm to each contact when I measure with a tester Fluke. May you measure the impedence of Fidelio X2 cable ? To change the original cable with one with lower impedence should have an impact on low frequencies...
  6. MatteoS

What electronic audio products you want tested most

hello I would like the review of Musician Pegasus R2R DAC that should be a best version of denafris Aries II best regards !
  7. MatteoS

A wishlist of gear to be reviewed by Amir

Hello I would like the review of Spectral audio devices as amplifiers as dma 300 best regards
  8. MatteoS

JBL LSR305P MKii and Control 1 Pro Monitors Review

Congrats ! I will study your review this weekend. I haven't see nothing regarding crossover type, order used. best regards matteos
  9. MatteoS

or DAC DENAFRIPS ARES (cost 888$) ;) Thanks all. https://www.denafrips.com/ares
  10. MatteoS

dac NAD M51 review, please !
  11. MatteoS

$1k headphones

hello. I suggest to check here too: https://www.rtings.com/headphones best regards
  12. MatteoS

Budget DAC Review: behringer UMC204HD

Hello I wish to maintain the DAC portable to be easy to carry out home and preserve all DAC audio quality in balanced outputs while losing only a bit of performances on headphone jack is acceptable. I found new alternatives: AD8618 ARUZ 100mA current output, precision audio op-amp (...
  13. MatteoS

Budget DAC Review: behringer UMC204HD

Hello I would like to swap OPamp AD8694 in UMC204hd, placed close outputs, with the OPA4322AIPWR. The OPA op amp has stronger current output Isc=65mA instead of 20mA from AD installed. The motivation is to reduce the distortion when driving headphone. What do you think ? Best regards and...
Top Bottom