Search results

1. octavius

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Only two streamers with different firmware in the blind test can tell you true...
  2. octavius

Bluesound is not yet able to provide tidal hires through their own bluesound software. Instead, he keeps coming up with reasons not to do it or that it will be "soonish" I had a node...
  3. octavius

I didn't find any difference they sounds very good to me.
  4. octavius

I'm just tested RG but I stay without this feature :-)
  5. octavius

I have turned off replay gain. It sounds boring with replay gain.
  6. octavius

When the eversolo has dsp now is not neccesary to use adi 2 for those they need it.
  7. octavius

I have RME with Sabre dac. But they sounds the same according rme statement.
  8. octavius

The same scenario happened to me. I have adi 2 dac fs and I have compared eversolo with adi dac and I didn't hear any difference.
  9. octavius

wow it works mirror!!! thanks for great hint
  10. octavius

Nutul of course I thought play same radio station not play the same place where stopped :) :) The same for streaming tidal, qobuz...
  11. octavius

To Mirror: Would be to have possibility to continue playing where I stopped after turn OFF Eversolo? Situation: I'm listening for example Radio Paradise and I'm going to turn off the unit. Then I turn the unit ON again and wait when the system finish boot. I would appreciate if Eversolo could...
  12. octavius

That is true! I appreciate RME due to headphone amp and some PEQ features if needed.
  13. octavius

Greetings. I tried to recognize some differences in the sound between the built in DAC in Eversolo and my external RME ADI 2 DAC, which I use as a headphone amplifier. While switching these two DACs, I heard no difference in the quality of the reproduction between Eversolo DAC and RME ADI.
  14. octavius

Thanks mirror88 for update. Just a small question. Would it be possible to add a continuation feature after turning on Eversolo, where did it stop? For example when I listen the Qobuz and turn off eversolo and turn on again could be possible automatically continue to play last song please??
  15. octavius

I would appreciate one thing that I miss about comparison on Node N130. I would like to have the possibility to continue playing where I stopped after turn off Eversolo. Situation: I'm listening for example Radio Paradise and I'm going to turn off the unit. Then I turn unit on again and wait...
  16. octavius

Monitor Audio Platinum 3G

I don't know If good understand this graph but high frequency are not slighlty decresed?
  17. octavius

I will try… plugs. The treble fatigue really depends on room condition. Probably I would need speakers with more presence on trebles ;) Or is there any possibility to slightly tune the crossover? Changed some resistor in crossover?
  18. octavius

Yes probably is quite big room almost 50m2.... with lot of furniture with big sofa. Probably the trebles they disappear in the room. :(
  19. octavius

They are 40cm from rear wall and 2m from side walls
  20. octavius

Previous speakers were Canton LE190 let’s say low entry level. Now I’m listening them and I have checked RME adi dac the trebles I set to 3,5dB and it sounds sweet but if I turn off the sound is without life. :(
Top Bottom