Search results

1. T

KEF Q950 vs Dali Oberon 7. my final choices LOL

Hi, i have an opportunity to get these speakers at the same price. i am indifferent when listened to both. what do you guys think would be better? I have a denon 3700h for avr as ill be using it for 50/50 music and movies
  2. T

Kef q950 vs kef r5

Hey. I got a good deal for both q950 and r5. they are 1000 dollars apart tho. This will be my first setup Which will be used for music and movies. i have a denon x3700h and planning to get SVS pro 2000 pb for subs. i wil also get the centers that go along with the same line with Q or R series...
  3. T

went above my budget. so changed my choices. hope you can help me pick out

i guess KEF is out of the picture? anyway thanks for this. :) loved hearing both of the. so i kinda looked in aesthetics and the focals are gorgeous. but seeing these might change my mind again
  4. T

ohhh based on reviews solely im kinda new. is there anything you would recommend with the same price range. also, we dont have a lot of choices here in the philippines
  5. T

Hi im a newbie. ive auditioned speakers and here are the choices i have that would be okay for me either way. prices are almost the same. cannot audition it at my home coz cant do it from where im from so just store audition. im probably gonna do 50/50 music and movies and already got an x3700h...
  6. T

Speaker recommendation

nice got it thank you :) you think F35 would be good plus a sub. than getting F36? thinking if the price increase is too much
  7. T

Speaker recommendation

no. i cant do that here in the philippines best i can do is audition in a store
  8. T

Speaker recommendation

yes will get an SVS PB 1000 pro or 2000 pro with these
  9. T

Speaker recommendation

probably indifferent. and all priced the same. just needed additional inputs :) pretty tough decision for me
  10. T

Speaker recommendation

Hey guys i just bought a Denon x3700h! and now im choosing between floorstanders. im gonna use it for 50/50 music and movies. choices right now are the Revel F35, KEF Q750 and Dali Oberon 7. I think they are in the same price range. Thank you.
Top Bottom