Search results

1. P

Wife finds theatre too loud. Bumming me out! How can I make it 5db quieter for only her?

Senhieser has the RS headsets, they are wireless (not bluetooth) and if you have two, you and your wife could have the same audio but at a sound level of your own choosing. Not sure if they still have it, but they also had a surround version with multiple speakers in them. Maybe that would be...
  2. P

Wife finds theatre too loud. Bumming me out! How can I make it 5db quieter for only her?

Well you know a relationship is all about giving and taking... give me another beer and don't forget to take the empty bottle to the kitchen. The giving and taking is what brings balance and warmth to a relationship, and the universe. Not sure about the stoner part, I don't do drugs since poking...
  3. P

Research HT DAC while waiting on 2x boXem Arthur 4215/E2 amps

While waiting on two boXem Arthurs I am researching the next step in my audio upgrade project. Getting multi channel audio from my PC to my speakers with room correction. Currently on a Denon X4300H which is sitting between my PC and my TV. The Arthurs will take over the amplification and the...
  4. P

Apollon NCMP4350 Hypex Based Class D ok or too much?

I live in the Netherlands which is about 1200km from Slovenia. So the Hypex modules go from the Netherlands to Slovenia, then back again :). I chatted with support on their site and the person I spoke said that if it is broken it can be sent back and they will pay for the shipping costs. These...
  5. P

Apollon NCMP4350 Hypex Based Class D ok or too much?

Hi folks, Currently thinking of adding an amp to my current setup, I hit the limits of my amplifier-knowledge. So before I put in an order that I might regret I thought to post my questions here and see if anyone can point out if and what I may not understand. My current setup is: Denon AVR...
Top Bottom