Search results

1. P

Monolith Liquid Platinum Balanced DAC by Alex Cavalli Measurements (DAC)

Thanks, I will as I picked up a LP Amp and DAC. Hopefully we can all admit that both objective measurements and subjective impressions are pertinent, at the very least they can both certainly be very entertaining. Im glad that you felt that it sounded great, would you care to elaborate? Was...
  2. P

Monolith Liquid Platinum Balanced DAC by Alex Cavalli Measurements (DAC)

Recently was certainly a great deal on a DAC that according to the above measures SOTA. I’m more curious in how it sounds, there must be others out there that have this dac now, no?
  3. P

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

That had me on the fence as well, however I picked them up for the 399 deal and am glad that I did. They have become my favorite headphone. The 887 can power them, however when fed from roon with a 6db drop to account for oratory’s Harmam settings on older albums I find that the 887 can run...
  4. P

Closet Cleaning in time for the Holidays

Everything has sold, if a mod would please let me know how to close or remove the thread that would be great.
  5. P

Thank you however they are all brand new. I could post photos of the outside box.
  6. P

770 Dropped to $100 HD6XX Dropped to $175 THX887 Dropped to $200
  7. P

Cleaning out my closet in time for the Holidays. Brand new Beyer 770 250 ohm $110 Brand new Sennheiser HD6XX, also includes Hart Audio HC-5 4 foot interconnect cable (all black) no interconnects cable is also brand new $215 Brand new Monoprice THX887 $215 Slightly used in mint condition...
  8. P

SOLD!!!: Mr Speakers Ether CX F/S

New Ether CX for sale purchased during the Black Friday sale this year. 599, free shipping in the continental US. Will to ship anywhere however outside of the continental US will be at the buyers expense.
  9. P

That seems like a great deal, I imagine that quite a few people just purchased them at the $699 earlier this week. I wonder if Drop price matches for those that purchased them recently?
  10. P

RME ADI-2 PRO FS balanced adapters?

If you need a quality custom cable like this I would go to Hart Audio, especially if you are located in the States.
  11. P

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

Thank you. I would have to volume match however I think I prefer it with eq off. Too many options, enough to drive myself crazy. Curious if I would notice any sq improvements plugged in vs Bluetooth.
  12. P

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

Picked up one of these from Amazon sold by Qudelix, it didn’t come in a plastic bag (as most unboxings show) and the one corner of the box was slightly dog eared but the seals were still in place. Really enjoying this using Bluetooth to my iPhone. So many options, with Oratory’s settings my...
  13. P

Schiit Jotunheim 2 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Is the Jot 2 the best measuring discrete amplifier that has been tested?
  14. P

The Jot 2 appears to be receiving great objective and subjective reviews. I may have to pick one of these up.
  15. P

It is available without the dac. Great job, way to go Schiit!
  16. P

How did this thread get so far off of the rails? Amir recommended the amp.
  17. P

Adorama is an authorized seller for Focal as well.
  18. P

Schiit Modius vs Soncoz LA-QXD1 vs SMSL M300 MKII?

Depends on what you are using it for I guess. I don’t have a need for a remote.
  19. P

Schiit Modius vs Soncoz LA-QXD1 vs SMSL M300 MKII?

I don’t have the soncoz so I can’t speak to that. I did try to order one but had issues with the soncoz folks getting back to me, albeit initially this was relatively shortly after they started shipping them. Subsequently I also sent a pm to Ben and never received a response. I decided to try...
Top Bottom