Search results

1. Kevbaz

JBL Endurance Run 2 Wired - buying in UK

Hi, Does anyone know if the JBL Endurance Run 2 “wired” is available in the UK. I can only see them on the US JBL site and they don’t ship to the UK. Cheers Kev
  2. Kevbaz

Mark Levinson No 5909 Headphone Review

I’m not sure, worst case I can check on YouTube if there are any guidance on how to do it. I hope ML offer this on future version of the headphone given many of its competitors do on headphones costing less. Kev
  3. Kevbaz

Just an update on my experience with the 5909. Had them nearly two years now and still use them daily wired on my RME DAC, and occasionally wireless. No issues with build, battery or app. Still sound really good. I’m keen to see if this get a revision/ update from ML, is they do I would buy...
  4. Kevbaz

It’s a shame to hear already problems :( I’ve had mine for a few months with no issues so far, but I only use mine in the house for about an hour a day so they don’t get heavy use. You would expect as these are aimed at mobile use they would be tough. I hope ML sort yours out on the warranty. Kev
  5. Kevbaz

BEST bluetooth IEM's available

If you want Harman target I think the AKG N400 are meant to be very good also Kev
  6. Kevbaz

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

A week in with these now and still love them, I’ve changed the tips for Spinfit CP155 medium size which seems comfier. These remind me of my days when I had a very good car stereo, DLS mid/tweeter with Hifonics 12” sub in back :) lots of low end, rumble, slam and good mid/top end. All very...
  7. Kevbaz

DAC Choices

I’ve slowly come to the realisation that amp/dac if measures well and has enough power for your headphones they all sound the same. I’ve spent nearly a week listening to music through my Truthear Zero and using the EU Apple dongle and it sounds no different to using my RME, Chord or Hidizs DACs...
  8. Kevbaz

Your right, I’ve just checked the floor in my office and they were under the seat. Blimey these things are tiny, they should put them in a small envelope or plastic bag. I can imagine I’m not the only person to loose these. I’ve put them in a small sleeve so I don’t loose again :) Kev
  9. Kevbaz

Just checked my packaging, mine didn’t come with any replacement discs/filters. Did anyone else’s not come with them. Cheers Kev
  10. Kevbaz

Hi @amirm do you think the Zero is at this point or could they still improve it much. I think this is a turning point, to be able to have a £50 IEM offer such high fidelity and such low cost, it makes me regret the money I have spent on my other headphones as I would be very happy only using the...
  11. Kevbaz

I use the USB-C Apple dongle and on my iPad only need to go up from no sound 2-4 levels for good sound level with these IEMs Kev
  12. Kevbaz

FiiO FD5 Review (IEM)

Have you tried the Truthears x ZERO, I prefer them to the Moondrop Blessing2. They are only 50 quid so worth a try. Kev
  13. Kevbaz

I couldn’t tell a difference in sound to be honest but they are much comfier than the stock tips. Kev
  14. Kevbaz

I’ve had these for a day now and they are fantastic. Below is my summary listening to a variety of music and genre on iPad, Qobuz using Apple dongle. 1. I Prefer these to my JBL club Pro, Panasonics EQd, Campfirw Holocene, Moondrop Blessing2. These are my main use IEMs now for music around the...
  15. Kevbaz

Will have another look today I probably missed them Kev
  16. Kevbaz

That’s odd mine didn’t come with spare grilles, wonder if it depends on what batch. Kev
  17. Kevbaz

Mine arrived today, a week early :) really pleased with them on the initial listen. Will come back after I’ve had more time to listen to a variety of music through them Kev
  18. Kevbaz

Cool, I dont do Twitter or any social media unfortunately (even though I work in IT) :) will wait till a review comes out. Looking forward to the Zero arriving to try out. Kev
  19. Kevbaz

What is project red?
  20. Kevbaz

There is a youtube video Crinacle did where he suggested he tested a bunch of random samples to see how QC/QA was and from the measurements on his site it looks pretty consistent. Assuming they were indeed a random selection. Kev
Top Bottom