Search results

1. P

Gustard A26 DAC & Streamer Review

I assume A26 will work with JRiver DLNA?
  2. P

TOPPING HS02 coming

Am I wrong or do I need a 5v power supply if want to use this with Topping d90se? Since I don't see a DC input on photos I assume your typical run down the mill 5V into type-C phone charger will do?
  3. P

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

I've been wondering сan i use 5V mode with Neumann KH120 monitors? Maybe someone has experience on that matter?
  4. P

Gustard A18 Balanced Desktop DAC Review

Does A18 has a decent inbuilt preamp or an external pre-amp is still needed?
  5. P

A little update. Switched my power amp into integrated mode. Turned Volume on 90SE to 0db and then tried switching tracks/sources etc and heard no clicks. As it saddens me to say this it's maybe incomapatible with my old nad 326bee MAIN IN input. Oh well... I planned on changing amp anyway...
  6. P

It's quite loud, I doubt it will damage my speakers, but it annoys the hell out of me. At first I thought that my PC could be an issue, but as I said a tried it from my notebook disconnected from the AC supply.
  7. P

Hello everyone. I became an owner of 90SE two days ago and i'm quite happy with the sound. But there is an issue, it provides pretty evident click at the start of the playback. This is using USB input and 90SE plugged directly into power amp over RCA. I tried it from my notebook running from...
Top Bottom