Search results

1. S

Drive Kef LS50 meta - Evo 150 vs Uniti Atom

Thank you all for the additional feedback! I did go with the EVO in the end, and I couldn’t be more happy! Not only am I discovering a brand new world of stereo imaging (coming exclusively from earphones / headphones) but even my SE846 sound amazing with the headphone output, and bring a...
  2. S

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

Thank you! Yes I was surprised with the EVO not having anything on that front … I guess the design brief was more around simplicity … matches the target market requirements I would imagine. I just missed that when I decided to go for passive + evo rather than active Kef only, which is...
  3. S

Thank you both! One answer tells me that my ears are not stupid and the other gives me a great baseline to try further configs with the plugs (I missed your post on page 22 @KMO which is exactly what I was looking for.. I guess I Was scrolling a bit too fast at this stage :)) Don’t get me...
  4. S

Having gone through this thread, I have learnt a great deal of stuff.. but I am still very confused around the subwoofer setup with these Metas! I have a very simplistic setup (pair of passive metas, Cambridge EVO 150 and SVS 3000 Micro) which is as close to sonic bliss as ive ever...
  5. S

Connect Sub to Cambridge Evo 150

Hello! Thanks to the great advice from your fellow forum members, im now the proud owner of a Cambridge EVO 150 and a pair of KEF LS50 Meta. I am not going to start some extensive comments about the audio Nirvana im currently in, having moved from Headphones setups to this very first high...
  6. S

It Would be royal blue metas, my partner fell in love with them … and I won’t complain as it makes the negociation for good quality speakers way easier! Thanks a lot for your feedback Colonel7, Matias and maty. I was hoping to hear “no the atom will do the job” but it is not worth asking if...
  7. S

Hi everyone, I am new here, and have really appreciated what I have been able to read on a couple of threads here (it is very helpful!) and decided to go for a post on the off chance that one may help with my audio quandary.. I have always been into audiophiles headphones and never owned...
Top Bottom