Search results

1. T

Yamaha aventage RX- a2a pure DSD

Thanks, Is clear that can't play natively DSD with those DAC's, but I am sure, Yamaha did a good job with DOP.
  2. T

I only add that ( I think ..) Sony doesn't need AK nor ESS....has proprietary solution. I will search the document from where I read about DSD 64 limit by HDMI. The topic is about Yamaha A receivers Can or cannot play native DSD with PCM dac's?
  3. T

Thank you for this detailed information, DSD 256 is about 22.6Mbit/sec ( 2MByte...), I don't know if is about the bandwidth of the HDMI. I use a very old Yamaha 1065 capable to receive DSD64, even multichannel. Of course the room correction can't be done in Pure Mode, meaning that DSD will be...
  4. T

I2S via HDMI pinout wiring.

Maybe, I never use Coax, but over HDMI everything that's higher than DSD64, I think is DOP as my Yamaha display 176.4khz. I am thinking to check the Sony PCB, maybe there is a way to find the IIS output directly from the board.
  5. T

Why so much trouble for DOP? Sony or any other player can DOP out over coaxial with ease.
  6. T

I use Sony x800 as renderer and I am very happy about the quality, especially when I stream with Sony Music Center for PC ( the only working app for playing DSD from my NAS). Is connected to an old 1065 Yamaha through HDMI and DSD 64 is signaled as DSD by Yamaha and the 128 and 256 is...
  7. T

Hello all, I am very new here, please accept my intrusion. I am looking to rx-a2a spec and I saw it use DAC PCM5102a and support DSD512. As I tried to learn from TI website, this DAC has only 16/24/32 bit, so in my opinion the DSD 11.2 MHz is available only as DOP. I have a Sony BD X800 and...
Top Bottom