Search results

1. R

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

The USB-C cable works both ways for me, with the S9 Pro
  2. R

Some Help with First DAC/amp/HP Please

Unfortunately unless I get custom tips, which I think is pretty pricy, I probably won't be using IEMs. I have small ear canals that make most IEMs uncomfortable even with the smallest tips. On the plus side, my sister is a couple years away from becoming an audiologist, so I could probably get...
  3. R

Yeah, I was needlessly overcomplicating it. For some reason, I got mentally stuck on sourcing it from the desktop. I have a Microsoft Surface (literally the most helpful thing ever in school) which I've just used for note-taking, but there's no reason it can't be the music source. My budget has...
  4. R

Actually, he did try to push fancy interconnects. I worked in a neurology lab for a bit. We were having some trouble with noise in our extracellular recordings which seemed to be solved by using "nicer" cables, so what he was saying seemed plausible.
  5. R

Thank you all for your replies, you've brought up good things for me to consider that I overlooked. I don't think I had put enough thought into where I planned to listen. When I listen, That's pretty much all I'll be doing, no working, reading, just relaxing and enjoying the music. If I'm...
  6. R

I'm just starting my audio journey and would appreciate a bit of guidance. I've been doing a lot of reading on here and other sites, but I'm still pretty unfamiliar with a lot of stuff. I've just graduated with a math degree (from UW, so I'm in Amir's backyard) and managed to stay entirely in...
Top Bottom