Search results

1. kepernagel

NAD C 700 BluOS Streaming Amplifier

Why are you stating UcD is obsolete? It's still used in a lot of products, it's affordable and the sound is very close to that of the ncore (at least to my ears). The M10 might be ncore based, but the measurements weren't that great due to inferior internal DAC. Maybe they learned something...
  2. kepernagel

Purifi/Hypex/Ghent Build Concerns (Newbie Questions)

I'm trying to setup a hypex MP252NC myself and have a question with regards to understanding the audio jargon of the hypex document when connecting the loudspeaker connections. (I'm into electronics but not at all audio until now). Do I understand correctly that the arrow is indicating "pin 1"...
  3. kepernagel

Say "Hello!" to boXem | audio Arthur series, Hypex and Purifi based power amplifiers

The big moment has arrived! :cool: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/boxem-arthur-2408-n2-review-stereo-amplifier.29100/ The results are absolutely pleasing. Congratulations @boXem | audio !!
  4. kepernagel

Say "Hello!" to boXem | audio Arthur series, Hypex and Purifi based power amplifiers

Thank you for the elaborated and honest answer, appreciated! Pity to hear the difficulties. For me any (honest) measurement would be revealing, doesn't need to be Amir. Great to hear you have plans. People will buy your products because - over time - you will have built a reputation for...
  5. kepernagel

Only on the purifi? :rolleyes: No future ncore-based in black? I though there were sharing the same form factor. I currently have two reasons to prefer the ncore Arthurs: I find little evidence of audible improvement of "purifi" over ncore, so the extra cost is hard to "justifi" What is the...
  6. kepernagel

I was already intrigued by the build quality. A potential sign of appreciation for overall quality, not only the visible parts. Now the aesthetics are perfected out. Please DO NOT let us know when it becomes available, how could I resist ordering one...:cool: I recognize that natural sound is...
Top Bottom