Search results

1. Draghmar

Soft for hearing test for EQ adaptation for headphones

I remember Samsung had soft on their phones that could do a simple hearing test in order to do some EQ to be better suited for individuals ears. There's also app SoundID that has similar feature. I wonder - is there a Windows app that can do the same? I'd like to tune my ears with my headphones...
  2. Draghmar

Schiit Magni Heresy vs Topping A50s

Sorry for yet another thread with my buying issues. :p But I just found out that Topping A50s is only a bit more expensive then getting Magni Heresy. I really tried to find some direct comparison but I failed. From the reviews it looks like Topping has some small edge here but I do wonder if...
  3. Draghmar

Sanity Check - Budget Planar aka Dekoni Blue by Fostex

Hi Sorry but I need to take quick sanity check to ensure myself that I'll spend my hard earned money properly. :P I want to buy myself Dekoni Blue by Fostex. There are two main reasons: my current headphones (Superlux HD-330) are slowly dying and I always wanted to have planar headphones. I...
  4. Draghmar

Do I even need DAC (Xonar DX vs Entry Level DAC)

Yeah, so I need to ask this question to make sure I won't waste my money. :P I'm in the middle of deciding on the gear I want to buy. I'm leaning towards combo of Schiit Modi 3+ and Magni Heresy to drive Dekoni Blue by Fosex. But just before going with the order I started to thinking (and...
  5. Draghmar

Looking for Schiit Modi 3+ and Magni Heresy equivalent that can be bought in EU

So I've decided to go with combo of Schiit Modi 3+ and Magni Heresy that would drive Dekoni Blue by Fosex only to realize that it's next to impossible to get those in EU. Yeah, I can buy them through their website but both shipping fee and customs would add almost half the price, not to mention...
  6. Draghmar

Trying to decide on DAC and Amp

Hi. My 40h birthday are coming so I decide to buy myself something I always wanted: planar headphones (decided on Dekoni Blue by Fosex) and external soundcard for my PC. Because I'm noob in terms of DACs and Amps I started my search with asking Web for the best external soundcard for PC. This...
Top Bottom