Search results

1. gamersensual14

Best studio monitors for $500 a pair?

Hey everyone! Some time ago I created a thread asking for the best monitors for $300 a pair, and the finalists were the Adam T5Vs and the Kali LP-6s. Well, now I wanted to actually buy them but I've thought that if I'm going to keep them for a long time maybe it is wise to spend a little more...
  2. gamersensual14

Midfield monitors comparison!

I'm creating this thread in order to discuss which midfield studio monitors are the best in terms of sound, price, looks, value for money, etc. I'll start by comparing two great brands, Focal and Adam. I havent had the pleasure to listening to the old Adam A77Xs (now discontinued because of...
  3. gamersensual14

My Studio Monitors POP when turned on and off, is that OK?

Hi everyone! Glad to be posting again in the forum. I recently bought a pair of Focal Alpha 50 Evo and I'm very pleased with their sound (tried and compared them with the Adam T5Vs and Kali IN-5s, and the Focal were the winners by far, IMO obviously), but I have realized that when I turn them...
  4. gamersensual14

[Help!] Best studio monitors for recording, mixing and mastering?

Hi everyone! :) I just discovered this forum and it seems to be lot of knowledgeable people here! I'm Adrian and I would like to get a pair of monitors that can do basically everything related to music creation, from beginning to end, that means: composing, producing, recording, mixing and...
Top Bottom