Search results

1. W

Issue with Topping D90LE firmware (fixed)

The first time, yes. But I tried installing it another time and the computer didn't even detect the DAC. Also, when I unplug the power chord and plug it in again the DAC gives a "wrong firmware version" error for a while (hours or days, I still don't know) and then starts working again.
  2. W

That's why I wasn't more careful; I expected it would give an error if I tried to update the the wrong model, as has happened with a DAC from another brand I own.
  3. W

Yup, I was allured by the additional functionality, including the tube sound... Lesson learned.
  4. W

That was the problem, the SE firmware was not OK and I was getting a firmware error; but I did contact Topping directly and they sent me the LE firmware, it seems fine now.
  5. W

So... I was installing the drivers for my D90LE when I decided to update the firmware, only realizing too late that the update is for the D90SE :facepalm:. Searching the Topping site (and the net) I can't find any versions of the D90LE firmware. Before I contact my Topping reseller I was...
Top Bottom