Search results

1. P

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

I mean Maybe the signal is more clear or maybe the sound has more DR and Wide soundstage
  2. P

I'd Try to experimenting How DAC will perform with Coax digital Output
  3. P

Sorry Guys I've a question My future digital source will be an Intel Nuc mini pc that only has USB digital outputs If I wanted to try to connect the Dac via coaxial, how would I do that? I'd purchase an adapter?
  4. P

Veri Even if you want to use coaxial, the PC only has USB. At The monent,in the price range between 200/250, There's Topping D50 s and SMSL SU8 Both Have Sabre Chip,Bot have codec DSD but SMSL has Balanced Outputs that instead Topping D50s has not Here in Italy you can not find distributors of...
  5. P

Hi Guys, D50 is no longer available and has been replaced with D50s Is D50s a better version of D50 (Improved implementation and performance) or is the same with the addition of BT? They seem to share the same Chip and OP amp. What's the best connection for D50s?It works better when connected to...
  6. P

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

What's the best connection for D50?It works better when connected to the digital source via USB or coaxial cable? I read about problems with Spdif Input
  7. P

MacBook+External DAC connection

Hi Guys,I am seriously thinking of using an old model of MacBook as a digital source to play music. My goal is To Connect a Macbook Pro to an external DAC who has: USB A/B-Spdif-Coax Does the Macbook pro have digital outputs? Thanks
  8. P

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

The question may sound strange but I’d like to understand:If I Use a Digital Transport Only(XDUOO X10 T II) and I connect D50 via coaxial or USB,How do I install drivers and update firmware? My setup does not include the use of the computer/Notebook. Thanks
  9. P

New Sennheiser pads measured.

Hi,Can I ask You Why You decided to re-cable the headphone with balanced cable?
  10. P

Sennheiser HD600 Review (Headphone)

Jimbob54 if there is no other benefit ,I could also consider purchasing a DAC without unbalanced outputs if I have SE Headphone Ampli (with adeguate voltage and Output power), I don’t need a DAC with balanced outputs Also,No need to spend money for a XLR cable for HD600
  11. P

@solderdude Sorry,what is "headroom"? It means soundstage?The benefit of using Balanced cable is a wider soundstage?
  12. P

Hi Guys,I've a question: Using HD600 in "balanced" mode, will give you listening experience?Any real benefit in terms of sound?
  13. P

Classical ♫ Music only | Some you listen now or recently, some you love...

Hello Guys. I'm venturing into the world of Classical music and for some time now I wanna create a desktop HEADPHONES system in order to listen to lossless music. Listening to Brendel and Perahia Complete Piano Concertos,to my surprise I found that the Audio Files (.WAV) have poor dynamic...
  14. P

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

By checking the specifications both Topping A30 pro and Lake People G100/103 has about 800/900 Mw Even the price is similar,Can we say that they are equivalent in terms of performance?
  15. P

What headphone(s) do you own ?

The topic is very interesting,Can I ask which Headphone Amplifier you drive your HD600? Thanks
  16. P

@Lupin You made me think about something I didn’t care about If you have an Ampli overpowered, the risk is to introduce noise in excess If I need,m let's say 700mW/at 300 ohm and 1/14 Volt in order to Drive at Full Potential HD600, WHY I should Buy An amp with more powerful capable of...
  17. P

I am seriously considering buying the Sennhesier HD600. Max power rating of the HD600 is 200mW continuous so 500mW. According to many users, An amp I designed specifically for driving high imp. headphones has 14V output voltage (700mW/300 ohm) There are various models that I am considering as...
  18. P

@Noodles I've a question:if I purchase a headphone amplifier with high voltage capability and with Output Power 400/500 mW on 3oo ohm in SE I don’t need a DAC with balanced and unbalanced outputs. The connection via RCA between DAC and Ampli would guarantee me the same performance?
  19. P

Hello, thank you for the information If I connect "Balanced" Input on the amp with "Balanced" Output of The DAC has to be via XLR cable yeah? If I understand properly,This Type of connection Would be the BEST in order to not to hear ground loops Is it right?
  20. P

Yeah I suspected it was so! Anyway,What’s the point of spending extra money on an amplifier with balanced inputs if it’s like having a single ended DAC/AMP connection?
Top Bottom