Search results

1. J

HiBy R6 Pro Portable Music Player Review

Measurement data are one thing, and audio quality is another. You can't explain everything with datas only.
  2. J

Absolutely not. I've got one for about 6 month and I really like it. The sound is clear and detailed with all headphones I used. And it is really better than my LG V30 (more soundstage, more details, and far more power).
  3. J

Mesures and specs have nothing to do with quality, but with purity.
  4. J

Hiby R6 Pro is at $549 from Hiby website, for the aluminium version.
  5. J

Sorry, the "3" shouldn't be there (corrected).
  6. J

I own a LG V30 and it sounds better that Cowon Plenu D, AK70, I previously own, and many more portable devices I tested. But 3 month ago I bought the Hiby R6 Pro (a second-hand one). And it sound better than the LG V30. Much more soundstage, more details and far more power. I own a Topping DX3...
  7. J

Review and Audio Measurement of LG G7 ThinQ Smartphone

What's the "External Device" mode ? Ok... found the answer here : https://www.head-fi.org/threads/music-apps-tips-and-tricks-for-the-lg-v30.868978/
  8. J

I'm surprised because I read a lot of posts saying the V30 has not enough power for most of the planar magnetic headphones, and maybe just enough to produce decent sound with HD800 (but not to push the HD800 to a real good level).
  9. J

Actually, I have the V30 (same chipset), and it drive well the Sennheiser HD660s. But I might be interested to switch to another headphone wich may be more difficult to drive (like some Beyerdynamics, Sennheiser HD800 or some planar magnetics models)... So I would like to know what amp will be a...
  10. J

No one to give me some advice to complete an LG smartphone with a good amp, in order to drive allmost any headphones ?
  11. J

What kind of amp would you recommend with this LG smartphone ?
Top Bottom