Search results

1. wangine

USB to SPDIF DD/DTS & 2 chanel pass-through

Board arive today , first movie test 5.1 DTS go in 96k/24 5.1channels . I'm curious on 2 cannel audio . I will post news Thanks
  2. wangine

So now you say , does't matter how high the signal are the Toslink or S/PDIF will limit at 40/24 right ? In that case the Denon internal decoder useful only on that two connection why was build at DTS 96/24, DTS Neo:6, DTS decoder, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1, DTS-ES decoder, Dolby...
  3. wangine

Yes , i look on that some days ago, didn't found full specs about, seems have max 92k/24 or maybe less 48 . . I buy at the end this one Creative. Now i wait to arive to test it . Thanks Bobby
  4. wangine

Well , i think you miss the point here, seriously . My son running on denon AVR-X100 , i test already on him AVR . The problem is , all intel i7 wont let you to go out DD/ DTS and other format's over HDMI will re-encode as 2 channels only and many other video/audio board's have same issue over...
  5. wangine

Hello everyone . Is my first post here . I search for days about that subject and confuse me more than lighting. My setup aren't very complicated , Denon AVR2105 for movies stream from my TV and control everything in my home, for music Wangine WFA-220 , Denon POA2200 + preamp PRA1500 , all my...
Top Bottom