Search results

1. D

Stereo intergrated Amplifier - Recommendation for LS50 Meta + KC62

I'm curious what you report when it arrives. What's your setup right now?
  2. D

Thanks for the reply. RME ADI-2 DAC FS + AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC would make a better (and way cheaper) option I guess? Even though that wouldn't have proper room correction.
  3. D

Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to upgrade my Amp and I can't decide on which one I should take a closer look. I'm currently running an NAD C326BEE with Topping E30 DAC on my KEF LS50 Meta + KEF KC62. Budget is about 2000-3000€ What I would like to have: - I would like to have it a little...
  4. D

new KEF KC62 dual 6.5" subwoofer

No, my standard-setup is going out through Pre out (9) to the KC62 into the Main in (10). Volume control is definitely working. Basically this is my setup to the kc62: Exactly :) If I would get another amp, isn't there the same risk of getting that mismatch of sensitivities? Sure - one that...
  5. D

Thanks for clarifying but I think I am missing out on something here? Since I'm also using the preamp (pre-out) before going into the kc62, the volume control / remote is still controlling the overall volume and also the kc62 volume as well. The you mean Tape in/Out - right? They are not...
  6. D

Wow, that sensitivity truly might be the problem? Even if I don't understand who's to blame or how to fix it. I connected my Smartphone to the KC62 (Line Input) and Line Output to the AMP. I've put the original bridges in from pre to power amp. In this case the noise is way lower! And in this...
  7. D

Works flawlessly when not connected to the Line Output (KC62), yes! No noise then. But well, I've payed that much to also use the included HPF. Thanks! I've disconnected everything around and unplugged the internetcable and all powered devices nearby in my test. I've tried the most simple...
  8. D

Exactly - sorry for confusing :)
  9. D

When I disconnect the internetbox, should that noise disappear? Just for testing? And shouldn't it interfere other devices as well? I would really describe it as white noise. I would guess that hum has a lower pitch? I'll try to record it tomorrow
  10. D

Sounds exactly like this - but shouldn't everyone have that problem then? I mean LS50 is a common speaker. And even my girlfriend is annoyed by the constant noise. So it's not only me ;) she noticed it also directly when connecting it the first time
  11. D

Will do tomorrow! Even tough I don't know if the microphone of the phone can record that noise properly. Nope, only cable internet. But connected the socket about 2m away from it. Sorry, meant "KC62 line out" -> "main in from the NAD". It sounds like the KC62 raises the volume too much and...
  12. D

Thanks for your responses! I tried to both devices on one powerstrip and tried all combinations of polarity. Made no difference at all, like the GND Lift. No difference. I've even disconnected everything to the AMP. No Input, no Preout. Only power, main in to KC62 and speakercables Any other...
  13. D

I've finally got my KC62 and I'm very pleased with its performance - and my main speakers sound way better with HPF (probably because I've got a smaller amp)! But I've got constantly loud white noise on those main speakers (KEF LS50 - not meta), when using the LINE OUTPUT. I do hear that noise...
Top Bottom