Search results

1. R

SMSL SU-6 Review (Desktop DAC)

I bought 3 of these for the bells and whistles, but I think the strings and horns will be ok as well!
  2. R

Purifi vs. Pascal - What is going on?

I have owned JBL Ti10k and they are a bit Lean in the bass to my liking (even if they look very bass-capable to the eye). Could subjectively maybe sound better with amps with less control in the bass (lower damping factor?), so they get more ”bloomy”?
  3. R

dbx DriveRack VENU360 Review (audio processor)

Thanks for the review. Disapointing performance.
  4. R

March Audio Sointuva Speaker

Very nice looking speaker. I have not read the whole thread, but is there any diagram showing the vertical dispersion?
  5. R

Universal Audio Apollo X16 Review

I want this. I need this.
  6. R

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Variable gain / input sensitivity would be cool. Clip-indicator would be cool (LED blinking, or changing color at clip) Unit turns on directly if it gets power would be cool, so my whole system can be started with one powerswitch :) Cool running unit at idle would be.... cool!
  7. R

Wow! When in time do you think this will be released? Can you state approximate price and power?
  8. R

@JohnYang1997 which dac do you recommend together with this amp, E30 or D10s?
  9. R

Topping E30 DAC Review

Any thump, pop or crack at startup, shutdown, sample-rate-change, or loss of power of this dac?
  10. R

Wow, nice! Can it handle 16 ohm load? How much power at 16 Ohm? Any thump, pop or crack at startup, shutdown, or loss of power?
  11. R

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

This company lately has got their shiit togheter?! Nice!
  12. R

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

What is the lowest impedance this one can drive? Could it drive 16ohm? 8ohm?
  13. R

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

@pos this one should be able do drive the JBL M2 compression driver pretty good from the headphone output, or what do you think? @amirm Any pop or cracks on startup/shutdown/sample rate change on this one? I guess not.
  14. R

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

They tried it in Sweden, but are stopping using it in my hometown Göteborg due to severe side effects like heart stopping. Actually some deaths might be due to this medicin used by so many doctors, a Göteborg-doctor beleive. He regrets using it. Swedish article...
  15. R

JBL Studio 530 Speaker Review

That very nice in-room response is not acheived by ”luck” as the review kind of suggests, I think. I think it is the perfect deliberate tuning/choice of combination of flaws by the designer, that cancel eachother out in total. The importance of the direct-sound frequency-response in any single...
  16. R

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

If obesity is the large riskfactor that some some say, then the US will have a extra rough ride, I guess.
  17. R

The medical care takes very long time a doctor said, 2-3 weeks. It is a very slow disease.
  18. R

I beleive statistics like mortality is not really comparable between countries at all right now due to the differences in handling of everything. In Sweden only severly ill are tested for example. And only very severely ill are taken to hospital. To get intensive care you can not breath...
Top Bottom