Search results

1. Oldasdrt

Weiss DAC501 Streamer and DAC Review

Crazy price tag for lousy performance,wow you definitely don't get what you pay for here. Thanks for the great review
  2. Oldasdrt

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

Wow, Great bluetooth too, Thanks for the review
  3. Oldasdrt

Amir's 2023 Pacific Audio Fest Report Day 2

Thanks for the great reviews, With some great tunes also, An old classic with Neil too:) You've got a lot of reviews to do:)
  4. Oldasdrt

VMV D1se2 Stereo DAC Review

Thanks for the great review, I want to see the Inards:)
  5. Oldasdrt

Octavio Stream - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Snapdragon is a much better chip than any TI chip IMO
  6. Oldasdrt

Octavio Stream - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Thanks for the great review, Why go with a TI chip instead of a Snapdragon? Cost?
  7. Oldasdrt

Bose 901 Series VI Active Equalizer Measurements

At high volume levels and with the 601s and Polk sub sat system, the 901s sounded fantastic, Id be happy to have the same system today, including the VSX D1S 2, Back when Pioneer made good products
  8. Oldasdrt

Which speaker would you like to be reviewed? (community interest thread)

Ill see what I can do, being a disabled Vet I don't have a bunch of money
  9. Oldasdrt

I also had the special edition 301s which were different than the normal 301s and also a Polk sub sat system that completely rocked and a Infinity bookshelf speaker for the center channel, I'm sure I drove my neighbors nuts:)
  10. Oldasdrt

I ended up suspending them from the ceiling also Nothing quite like cranking up some LZ thru them, wish I still had them
  11. Oldasdrt

Topping D70 Pro Sabre DAC Review

Thanks for the great review, Love the FFT and the fact that it has BT
  12. Oldasdrt

I loved my 901s, I had the Active EQ but didn't use it,I used a ten band per channel Pioneer EQ instead Powered by my VSX D1S, Circa 1990, plenty of power for them, Pretty good price for them in black or walnut at the BX I may of liked my 601s a tad better though:)
  13. Oldasdrt

Kenwood L-05M Vintage Amplifier Review

Could be, but I found it strange to not be able to find the part, the Rec wasn't a throwaway, but at the time there wasn't an internet either, before I powered it up I did blow it out with a hair dryer on low
  14. Oldasdrt

Kenwood L-05M Vintage Amplifier Review

Great that you were able to find parts, I had a Pioneer VSX D1S,circa 90, that had a bit of H2O damage from Hurricane Andrew, the tech told me the output transistors weren't available in 91,,
  15. Oldasdrt

Any Suggestions

My Tv has toslink, sorry, I just thought HDMI was better, Thanks for the info though, might definitely come in handy Thanks again
  16. Oldasdrt

Any Suggestions

Are any available with HDMI input? for the Tv although it does have blutooth
  17. Oldasdrt

Any Suggestions

Thanks, I'll do some research, just no room for speakers and or an AVR, I already have multiple blutooth JBLs
Top Bottom