Search results

1. Frank Sol

Emotiva ERC-4 CD Player (DAC) Review

FWIW--- The ERC-2 (Slot Loader) was a very good CDT
  2. Frank Sol

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

It's still incredible to me that Topping (Or Reps - You know who) did NOT get out front on this issue especially on this Forum Mostly water under the bridge for this particular unit/product
  3. Frank Sol

@threni You're right... "Members" total was not what I meant... 96 out of 200 reported owners... 48% It's a NO-Brainer to ME... The Review needs a warning Carry On :cool:
  4. Frank Sol

@threni @amirm did say from that link "I am providing the platform for you all to share your negative experiences here. There is nothing else I can do unless the problem is clear, and properly shown to be a potential issue. In which case, I have put warnings in reviews." The question is...
  5. Frank Sol

Still no update, caveat or warning at the end of the Review https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/topping-pa5-review-amplifier.28512/#post-990355
  6. Frank Sol

SMSL D400ES DAC Review

@Gio "less is more" ;)
  7. Frank Sol

SMSL D400ES DAC Review

How would a $150 Topping E30II (SINAD 118) sound differently than this one (SINAD 123) at $800 ??
  8. Frank Sol

Schiit Modi+ DAC Review

If by chance you have a warranty issue you'll get A1 customer service... (USA)
  9. Frank Sol

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

@iLoveCats Hopefully you'll be in the lucky 57% this time
  10. Frank Sol

The latest 3 reviews on Amazon USA are NOT good... One of them is surely an ASR reader
  11. Frank Sol

@BoredErica By Winter 2023 there will be another 'different' amp out which will be the latest and greatest
  12. Frank Sol

Ladder Schumann FPGA Dac

Some people enjoy or even prefer a 'colored' sound
  13. Frank Sol

IMO... Just my Opinion :cool: No way would I get another PA5
  14. Frank Sol

SMSL SD 9 or IFI ZEN STREAM

I've owned a Zen Stream for months... It is a little quirky when setting up for the 1st time. Not intuitive for the 'avg Joe' like me Best bet is to set it up first wired to LAN, get all updates then go to WiFi setup I like mine... I use it with JRiver MC
Top Bottom