Search results

1. S

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

He should change it from "Ferrari White" to "White Van Speaker White".
  2. S

Just for the record, if someone sent Amir or Erin or anyone else Tekton speakers to review, that review is then by definition SOLICITED.
  3. S

But as you can see it doesn't actually work out that way. No matter what facts are provided, his reply is still "I know you are but what am I?"
  4. S

I don't want to give that slimeball a penny.
  5. S

The only way he's sold hundreds of thousands is if he counts by drivers...since each speaker has like 100 drivers in it. LOL. And I thought his video said "the HIGH hundreds of thousands", so IDK what that means but that could be up to a million LOL. Wonder how many dozens of employees he has...
  6. S

Those that haven't been deleted...
  7. S

I was hoping someone would just contact the doctor and ask if the quote was true.
  8. S

This image is hilarious, but I don't see it at the original Tekton link provided.
  9. S

After one of his bizarre posts (either here or on YT), someone asked that question, and he replied something like "that has been my policy for 10 years". When pressed for an explanation he did not reply.
  10. S

He posted one remaining pair for sale along with some slanderous nonsense: https://tektondesign.com/product/specials/mini-lore-pair/
  11. S

Just you wait! As soon as his UMIK1 arrives, you're all gonna eat crow! ;)
  12. S

Hey Eric, there's a typo in your slander of Amir (emphasis added): "place where we pretend to know a lot more about audio THAT we really do." You should correct that so your slander really hits hard.
  13. S

Then your English is better than his.
  14. S

Yes, obviously. That Tekton guy is a disgusting bully and people are upset. Move on.
  15. S

My respect for Amir has skyrocketed. This Tekton guy is the Billy Mitchell of audio. He never answers real questions, he just evades and slithers around like he's covered in snake oil.
  16. S

Dr. Sean Olive on 35 Years of “Fast Car”

I had no idea this was considered a test track staple. I've never been a big fan of the song and don't own a copy, but it does have a unique place in my audio journey. Probably 20+ years ago when I was first shopping for speakers, I went to audio expos and all the audio shops I could find. At...
  17. S

Wife Says Sounds Better From Kitchen, etc.

Probably like many of you, I've long been amused by silly comments like, "even my wife said my new speakers sounded better from the kitchen"! So I was surprised to find how much better my new speakers do seem to sound to me now...from different rooms of the house. No I don't have measurements to...
  18. S

Grimani Systems Rixos-L Review (Active DSP Speaker)

This company sells to people who don't care about cost. Most of us reading this review are not the market. Grimani can't even be bothered to reply to emails from normal people. Not a fan despite his presence and apparent friendliness on sites like AH.
  19. S

Can't we all just get along?

While we're at it, what's the deal with nuclear fission, anyway? It doesn't even make sense to me, and I saw a guy on YouTube who was saying it's totally fake. So therefore the validity of it is now in question. Please take it upon yourselves to personally re-teach me all of the remedial math...
Top Bottom