Search results

1. I

Is there a dac/amp whose music player can import playlists exported from itunes?

Is there a dac/amp whose music player can import playlists exported from itunes? Or, is there an android music player that can do this?
  2. I

Qudelix-5K user experience

So far, I’ve been using these with my Focal Utopia & Sennheiser HD800 Headphones, and especially with my Meze Rai Penta IEMs. Everything about this little box and its app are first rate: 5s across the board. Except for ease of Bluetooth connection, which can be a bit troublesome and time...
  3. I

Chord mojo question

I have UE Live IEMs incoming, and I’m very excited about it. I’m thinking about getting an amplifier that would work with my iPhone 11 promax. But I have a special need since I have profound hearing loss. I need to use the Equalizer+ app on my iPhone in order to correct for my hearing loss. It...
  4. I

Special needs for a music player

I'm 78 and have severe hearing loss in the higher registers, but the lower registers are still pretty good. I have great headphones (Focus, Sennheiser) that work great with my Oticon hearing aids, but I really want a high end IEM or ear bud. I had given up the idea based on theory, but...
Top Bottom