Search results

1. S

Tidal reportedly enabling bit-perfect playback to USB DAC on Android

@SashaR where I can download version 2.91 (or how to download ver. 2.91) Tnx?
  2. S

And with another (new one) Usb is same :) next try is with usb c to usb cable ;)
  3. S

Ok ... I have 3 DAC's (Topping EX5 & SMSL DL200 MQA and Topping Ex3 pro+ without MQA) On all of them with Amazon fire 10 tablet 11 gen., OS or Tidal convert music to 96KHz (is not bitperfect). Now last thing to chak is to change OTG USB with some other OTG USB or cable (C to C or some other...
  4. S

I'm in communication with Tidal ... also on (Amazon HD 10 - OTG USB - DAC) Topping DX3 pro+ without MQA is same :( Tidal on Amazon HD 10 - 11 gen is 2.96.0.1144.146 ... I'm on Tidal Hi-FI.
  5. S

I have 2 dac's Topping ex5 and Smsl dl200.. in bout is same (bout are MQA).. Upsampling to 96 :) I can tray at work tomorrow with Topping DX3pro+ If I not forget to take Amazon tablet ;p
  6. S

Amazon Fire tablet is not playing BP. Amazon - OTG usb - Smsl dl 200? Did some one have Amazon tablet and use it like streamer? Tnx
  7. S

SMSL DL200 the best ever value DAC/AMP?

27 pages is enough to conclude something ;p
  8. S

So this problem is same for C200 / M300SE and DL200?
  9. S

Do someone use DL200 with Wiim mini? pops clicks with this combination? tnx
  10. S

Maybe SMSL afraid of Amir findings and not recommending for this things ;)
  11. S

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

Smsl C200 or Smsl DL200? what is suggestion? I will by and M-Audio BX8 speakers :) + Dimension for C200 and more watts in phone amp for DL200 ... everything else is same maybe :) walmart C200 or hifi-express DL200 tnx
  12. S

Monitor Audio Platinum 3G

Platinum 300 3G stereophile
  13. S

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

opinion about elac bs 62.2 speakers??? tnx https://www.salonav.com/arch/2012/02/016-7raz.htm (measurements what I find) System type 2-way Enclosure type Bass-reflex Frequency response ± 3dB 48 - 25000 Hz Nominal impedance 6 Ohm Amplifier Requirements 20 - 120 W Sensitivity...
  14. S

what is difference? only price? a new shipment?
  15. S

WiiM Mini Streamer

U can connect tv to bt to wiim mini, and wiim mini to amp (optical) I think that is best with wiim mini :) also u always can change bt connection with mob ;)
  16. S

Full size preamplifier options with or without DAC

Cyrus Pre https://www.cyrusaudio.com/products/pre/
Top Bottom