Search results

1. czguy1978

Integrated phono in turntable

I used to service turntables on the side, mostly because I enjoyed the aesthetic improvements but literally every direct drive Technics I ever flipped worked 100% after the slightest but of work. I have three tables in the $500 to $1,000 range but the one I use the most is an AT LP1240 which is...
  2. czguy1978

Loxjie D30 (US)

I'll take the D30 - if it is the v2 with the full color display - if you accept CashApp or VenMo.
  3. czguy1978

Anybody ever auditioned monitors at Sweetwater in Fort Wayne?

Yeah, you walk in and for anyone to walk through, are four or five 'studio spaces' sharing an acoustic area. Probably 10 pairs of monitors ranging from $300/pair to $3,000/pair. Then they several separate actual studio areas - fully functional studios - not just the desk/mixing 'staging' areas...
  4. czguy1978

I've owned speakers by.....

Yamaha Apogee PSB NHT B&W Linn Paradigm Emotiva Mission Elac KEF SVS Sound Dynamics Polk Klipsch Boston DCM Definitive JBL Denon Infinity Jamo Energy Mirage
  5. czguy1978

Show us your bicycles!

Didn't get much use last year:
  6. czguy1978

Show us your Cars

I used to work and autocross with a guy that had a Scirocco and two Corrados. At the time, I either had a 99 Civic Si or a 98 Contour SVT. There was guy with about an 88 Golf that dominated his class and my buddy was trying to keep up with him and was not succeeding. I like VWs but I always...
  7. czguy1978

Show us your Cars

And before that:
Top Bottom