Search results

1. RogerBoii64

Question about my cable management and unwanted noise or signal disruption caused by EMI

So as you can see, below is my current (and perhaps a bit wonky) setup with the dac currently running off USB, for which I did some cable management, since cable spaghetti isn't exactly something I'd like to be a part of my diet. :P Jokes aside, I'm completely new here and I've read that if...
  2. RogerBoii64

Did You Buy Based On Amir's Review?

(Before I continue, I just want to say that I'm completely new here and have near zero experience and knowledge, so there's that.) I bought my Topping E30/L30 stack based on amir's reviews, but also on youtube reviews in order to combine the best of both worlds (objectivist and elements of...
  3. RogerBoii64

Welcome New Members to ASR, introduce yourself here.

Hi y'all. Well, here I am. A clueless hifi noob who's wading into unknown territory. I listen to (a lot of the same) music like 24/7 and have always chased after higher quality/more pleasing sound. It is only recently, however, that I got a little bit more serious and purchased components for...
  4. RogerBoii64

testing

aight, so there's two ways i can include an image, too lazy to check for more right now
  5. RogerBoii64

testing

i can also add text here while editing, it seems. (roger, have you ever used a forum before?)
  6. RogerBoii64

testing

sample text lmao
Top Bottom