Search results

1. Godataloss

Subwoofer help on Denon 3800h

I'm adding a third subwoofer (HSU ULS) to my home theater. It has dual balanced connectors and will be located along the front wall between my mains (nearer the right corner). I currently have a HSU VTF 3 (it has dual single ended connections, but I'm only using one) and an older HSU with a...
  2. Godataloss

Anyone have experience with the Audio Technica AT OC9XSL Dual MC Phono-Cartridge?

I'm thinking about snagging one of these to try on my VPI Prime with the 10.5 aluminum unipivot arm. Seems like it might be a sleeper at this price point. Currently using a middle age Ortofon Black, but I purchased a Fosgate Signature phono pre and I'm itching to try a moving coil as it's...
  3. Godataloss

$500 budget for headphone and amp. What would you do?

Logic tells me it should be 80/20 split between headphone/amp, but I'm open to differing philosophies. I figure I can always upgrade the amp at some point, but my current main system does not have a headphone jack so if I want to listen to my main sources through my Minidsp SHD and in my comfy...
  4. Godataloss

Boss 2 Player with Aluminum Case and Moode Audio

Purchased couple weeks ago thinking I could use it as a bridge for external hard drives via usb out to my current dac. Seems that it's meant more to function as a standalone. It's adorable, but I have limited time to engage. Asking $160 shipped PP FF or +3% to CONUS. The unit as described...
Top Bottom