Search results

1. M

MiniDSP for

Morning! Was unsure which section to put this in so here we are. I own a NAD C700 which doesn't have DIRAC like it's older brother the M10. This doesn't bother me since I am able to use DSP in Roon for all my digital listening (and holy crap does it make a difference). Problem occurs once I get...
  2. M

New Passive Speakers for Small Space

My listening space is in a small room 14x9 where 1/3 of it is occupied by my home office therefore my actual listening space is about 10x9. I am currently using a pair of Kanto YU6. 90% of my listening are on high end headphones but I am slowly moving away from that so i'd like to invest a...
  3. M

New DAC/Amp/Streamer Recommendations

Looking to upgrade my current set up. Most of my investment is currently in 2 setups, within the same room, and focused on headphone listening. I have one station for digital streaming through an RME Adi-2 FS and another cheaper setup (Schitt stack) connected to my turntable. I also have a pair...
  4. M

Vintage vs New Turntable?

Hi everyone, One of my uncle's just recently passed away and my cousins gifted me all his LPs. I'd like to pick up a turntable but i haven't used one in 30 years so I have no clue where to start. Do I go used or new? Can anyone give me recommendations on makes/models to look for. My budget is...
  5. M

New DAC/AMP Recommendation

Hi everyone My office is re-opening in Sept and i'd love to bring my current setup which is a Gustard X16/H16 stack. I owned a Topping D90/A90 and actually "downgraded" to the Gustard because i enjoyed it more. So i'll need to pick up something new for my home office and wanted to know if the...
Top Bottom