Search results

1. M

MiniDSP for

Morning! Was unsure which section to put this in so here we are. I own a NAD C700 which doesn't have DIRAC like it's older brother the M10. This doesn't bother me since I am able to use DSP in Roon for all my digital listening (and holy crap does it make a difference). Problem occurs once I get...
  2. M

New Passive Speakers for Small Space

I found a demo pair of the M105 for $790. They are liquidating all their inventory. Problem is i need to drive 5 hours to pick them up :(
  3. M

Hey sweetchaos, awesome info and yes, i've already seen those posts and thought what you put together was awesome. Actually really helped me locate something, i hope.
  4. M

Thanks for the recommendations! I looked into the Revel M16 and seems to be something that i'd want to continue to look in to. Thing is, i also took a look at some of their other models and I am considering the M105. VERY difficult to find in Canada but i saw one dealer liquidating for about my...
  5. M

My listening space is in a small room 14x9 where 1/3 of it is occupied by my home office therefore my actual listening space is about 10x9. I am currently using a pair of Kanto YU6. 90% of my listening are on high end headphones but I am slowly moving away from that so i'd like to invest a...
  6. M

New DAC/Amp/Streamer Recommendations

Looking to upgrade my current set up. Most of my investment is currently in 2 setups, within the same room, and focused on headphone listening. I have one station for digital streaming through an RME Adi-2 FS and another cheaper setup (Schitt stack) connected to my turntable. I also have a pair...
  7. M

Vintage vs New Turntable?

I was able to reach out to Shannon and he got back to me pretty quickly. He's officially starting up production again on Monday but had a few ready to ship so I was able to buy one with coax and it's being shipped today. Super nice guy. I was also able to pick up a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Evo for...
  8. M

Thanks all for the help. I'm just going to pick up the Puffin and do the SPDIF MOD to it. Will enable me to continue to use my RME ADI-2 FS without upgrading to the black.
  9. M

I'm still going to need an analogue to digital converter.
  10. M

Let's say i'm willing to up my budget and i'm able to resell my RME ADI-2 easily. I'm just trying to weigh all my options before deciding
  11. M

So you suggest i pick up a good budget phono stage but upgrade the rme adi-2 to the pro version?
  12. M

I am having so many issues trying to figure out how to connect the turntable to my dac/amp that only has digital inputs. As mentioned, i was thinking of buying the Art USB Phono Plus but i'm unsure if any of the digital outs on it would work if connected to my digital inputs of my RME ADI-2 FS...
  13. M

Well, this thread blew up lol Thanks to all of you who took the time In the end I think I'll be picking up a slightly used or open box Pro-Ject Carbon DC from a reputable private seller. About 30% off retail. I was going to pair it with an Art USB Phono Plus but now i'm wondering if i can even...
  14. M

Thanks so much for the condolences Phorize. I've been checking vintage ones for a while now and also looking at local shops so i know they will be in good working order. I found what looks to be a mid-80s Rega P2, cosmetic 8 and working condition a 10 for $400. Also a mid-70s Pioneer PLA35...
  15. M

Hi everyone, One of my uncle's just recently passed away and my cousins gifted me all his LPs. I'd like to pick up a turntable but i haven't used one in 30 years so I have no clue where to start. Do I go used or new? Can anyone give me recommendations on makes/models to look for. My budget is...
  16. M

Good Looking / Great Sounding Headphones Setup (Share Pics)

Looks great, right down to the cable
  17. M

New DAC/AMP Recommendation

Hi everyone My office is re-opening in Sept and i'd love to bring my current setup which is a Gustard X16/H16 stack. I owned a Topping D90/A90 and actually "downgraded" to the Gustard because i enjoyed it more. So i'll need to pick up something new for my home office and wanted to know if the...
Top Bottom