Search results

1. A

Using Cheap Laptop as Music Server

I'd like to buy a laptop to use only as a music server running Qobuz/Tidal and Equalizer APO/Peace. It would be connected to a DAC/Headphone amp. Will something like this Gateway be sufficient: Windows 10 Home (S mode) 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-1115G4 Processor (3.0 GHz, Up to 4.10 GHz, 6M...
  2. A

Can you get a good audition at a hi-fi show?

I'd like to go to CanJam here in Southern California and audition open back models but I'm wondering if it will be too noisy. Just yesterday while listening to my Stax Lambda Signatures, my wife was wadding up a piece of paper two rooms away. I thought either the amp or phones were having a...
  3. A

Using Fire HD10 as music server?

Hi all, first time posting here. I happened upon this site (thank you Amir!) after deciding to part with my Stax SR Lambda Signatures/SRM-T1 that I feed with a Squeezebox Touch. I have a Fire HD10 tablet and would like to load it with my Flac files and stream those along with various internet...
  4. A

Fire HD10 as streamer?

Hi all, first time posting here. I happened upon this site (thank you Amir!) after deciding to part with my Stax SR Lambda Signatures/SRM-T1 that I feed with a Squeezebox Touch. I have a Fire HD10 tablet and would like to load it with my Flac files and stream those along with various internet...
Top Bottom