Search results

1. P

Wharfedale Diamond 12 Owner's Thread

Hi. ATM i can buy the diamond 12.1 or the diamond 12.2 with the 12.2 being only 50€ more expensive than the 12.1. Should I go for the 12.2? For now the main use is for connecting to a loxjie A30 with a turntable and a roonpie for HR audio. In the future they probably will be part of my home...
  2. P

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

Thanks for the info. I downloaded the manual and it seems they bring a metal bracket.
  3. P

Hi. Noob here. I have my turntable with this amp, that until now only used with headphones. Also connected is a raspberry with a roon endpoint to listen to my HR library. Now I'm going to add some speakers. Was just about to buy the Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 but I noticed they have 4...
  4. P

Sensibilidad 88 dB, impedancia 8 ohmios, potencia 100 W.. Good?
  5. P

Another noob question: for this amp, I'm better with 6ohms speakers or 8ohms?
  6. P

Roon + Toslink + Loxjie A30 newbie doubts

Unless I'm seeing it bad I was able to play DSD over USB. This guy also mentions he was able to play https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/loxjie-a30-amplifier-review.17547/post-569300
  7. P

Using ropieee.. Ok.. Some more testing tonight... And some conclusions: 1. My toslink cable (kabeldirect) doesn't have any issue with 192/24. 2. Loxjie toslink receiver CAN handle 192/24 Today every 192/24 album played nice with no issues... I rechecked my connections and the only reason I...
  8. P

from a just boom digit hat, in a pi 3b+... as far as I know both should have no problem with 192/24.. But when I use roon I get this warning and just skips the songs
  9. P

thanks.. I'm trying to figure out some issues I have with 192/24 flacs using optical...
  10. P

Hi. Thanks for your shares.. I really appreciate them. Like I you mention, I also think my ears are not very picky and can't tell any difference . I'm just trying to get the best of what I have and learning in the process. About the Room core it's in a intel 11th gen and installed in a pcie...
  11. P

Does anyone know if the TOSLINK receiver can handle 24/192?
  12. P

Hey. Finally got my fist setup working. So I have a pi with a Justboom digital HAT connected via optical to a Loxjie A30. I'm also using a 60 day trial of RoonLabs (darn this thing looks awesome). So, I started playing some albums I have, some in DSD and some in Flac. 1. In roon my device was...
  13. P

Suggestions for configuration hi res / vinyl

ok, last question, probably.. this works? makes sense?
  14. P

I have no idea of what you said, but if you say it will work i believe it... tho i was think more of beeing at 2/2.5m from the speakers.. thanks for the answer
  15. P

1 - is it stupid to use active speakers connected to the Loxjie A30? 2 - Is the Loxjie A30able to work fine with Wharfedale DIAMOND 12.1 ? They're on my top list now..
  16. P

Ok. Now that I understood this part... Can I make more stupid questions? :rolleyes:
  17. P

Unless it's Portuguese, I'm better with English :) I've seen that device. But it's the same issue as schiit. Finding a good store in EU that has them and don't charge me twice of the recommend cost. This last days I've learned a few more things with Helicopter explanations and just today I'm...
  18. P

Nice.. I think I'm getting the hang of it :) my researches found this: https://www.amazon.com/Sony-WMC-NWH10-Conversion-Cable-Output/dp/B00FF086HE Yet another problem to find in the EU. Same as the Schiit devices.. All out of stock. Much easier to find the Loxjie or the Topping...
  19. P

I was re reading all the thread again, and thinking of a simplier way and less devices... when you wrote this: isn't it the same as my option 3, except that i have limitations with headphones? just like u wrote?
  20. P

I'm sorry man... with English not being my main language and specially the lack of knowledge i already read this a dozen times... And still missed it. Really sorry. 1 - This is what i get from the first option you gave. And when you say dap with analog it's a cable that comes out from the...
Top Bottom