Search results

1. FTB

Is anyone is interested in measuring Status Audio CB1 ?

Hello, I bought these headphones, they are not shipped yet. Is anyone interested to have them a couple of days to measure them ? I personally don't possess any headphones measuring set but I can lend them. Just tell me if you're interested, I change the delivery address to your home then I pay...
  2. FTB

A good used CD player ?

Hi there, I buy back some audio gear after a period where I sold everything and I am looking for a nice CD player. I have a good collection of CD and this is my second listening source after streaming so yes, I am in to buy a CD player. In the past I had a Cambridge Audio CD6, pretty good I...
  3. FTB

Tonearm shape & material

Hey, I can't remember if it was on this forum I read about tonearms but I found nothing with the search function so... To all of you, what is the most important between the shape of the tonearm or his material ? What I read once is S shaped tonearm are a good geometry for tracking error...
  4. FTB

Integrated phono in turntable

Hi there, In the next few months I'm going to buy a turntable again as I have some nice classical LPs here. As a teenager I went through Thorens TD160 and Braun PS500. Now I think I will go for a modern and simple (direct drive) TT like the Audio-Technica AT-LP120X as : - it is in my budget...
  5. FTB

Which Kali monitors would you go with ?

Hi there, I would like to ask you some advices for a buy choice. I'm looking for a nice pair of little speakers (living in a one person flat) at a reasonable cost (around 500 €). To guide you it's mostly to listen to and enjoy music. I could use them as monitor when I do some piano recordings...
Top Bottom