Search results

1. FTB

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

I understand, I prefer also the precision of Amir's measurements. Oratory's are good too!
  2. FTB

In case you missed these Austrian Audio Hi-X60 : https://diyaudioheaven.wordpress.com/headphones/measurements/austrian-audio/hi-x60/ Quad ERA1 : https://crinacle.com/graphs/headphones/graphtool/?share=Harman_AE_OE_2018_Target,ERA-1&tool=711
  3. FTB

Replacement pads for AKG k371

Hey, So I tried again velour pads. I can confirm that, with proper seal, these are bass shy with a far margin. So the overall sound is brighter. The comfort is very firm too. I am happy with ebay replacement pads, precisely these ones : https://www.ebay.fr/itm/385805018749 When I compared to...
  4. FTB

I will try these again but I am pretty sure the seal was good.
  5. FTB

I am not sure these graphs are very reliable. I bought a pair of velour pads from Dekoni, according to their graph it gives more bass but in reality, velour pads are very bass shy, way more than originals.
  6. FTB

AKG K245 Review

Hey, Does anyone know how it compares to the AKG K371 ? I saw some graphs with similarities : elevated bass, peak in mid-highs. Coult K245 be a cheap K371 ? Thanks
  7. FTB

Hi there, Giving my input too about replacement earpads. I first bought the velour pads from Dekoni. To me it doesn't sound like the graph shows : https://dekoniaudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/k371-elvl-1536x969.png Velour pads have less bass and are globally more bright (on snare drum...
  8. FTB

SONCOZ SGP1 Stereo Amplifier Review

Very good looking amp.
  9. FTB

Hello, Yes I saw it. As I like raw non-smoothed measurements of Amir, I thought it could be a good idea to measure the S4X then. There are several website which already measured, including Ollo giving there measurements inside the box, but mostly smoothed.
  10. FTB

What about measuring the Ollo S4XR ? To have a look on the Ollo line...
  11. FTB

I bought these and returned these next. These IEMs are tiny and I felt like no tips was the good size for a good seal, so it felt like not enough bass. I'm wondering how they were measured as I could not used them properly... that's shame as it could be a great deal for the price.
  12. FTB

TP RA3 Rackmount Amplifier Review

I have active speakers but I could go for passive speakers only for having a Topping amplifier driving these...
  13. FTB

DROP + SENNHEISER PC38X Review (Headphone)

Hello there, I'm thinking about buying a PC38X. Is the 1.5 kHz peak is audible ? It could be a no go if so... Thanks
  14. FTB

What are we listening to right now..

Very good vibes in this. The sixties was like the golden era of pop music.
  15. FTB

They played it on tour. Here a good version with pro audio : Or this one when the lyrics were just written :
  16. FTB

New stuff from The Smile : Thom Yorke + Jonny Grenwood + Tom Skinner Beside the music that I love, this is a very discriminant song for testing audio gear, when at about 6 minutes the big distorted guitar comes in. As I just received the Truthear Crinacle Zero RED, I can compare with the...
  17. FTB

Moondrop Jiu USB-C connector, DSP integrated, 25 $ It looks top notch :
  18. FTB

Is anyone is interested in measuring Status Audio CB1 ?

I don't know that is why I ask. I ordered one and got shipped it to Amir. In 4 or 5 weeks we will have the measurements of these headphones made by ASR so your question will be answered. The measurements on DIYaudioheaven looks promising because there isn't the large 3.5 kHz dip the K371 have...
  19. FTB

Yes that's it, I would like no smoothed. I already talked to Amir, the headphone will be firstly send to him, 4/5 weeks delay for the measurements to be done. Thanks to solderdude measurements we already have a preview : Up is K371, down is CB1. K371 more linear under 1 kHz, CB1 better above 1...
  20. FTB

Hey, Thank you for you answer. Amir is OK to measure them, it should receive it first from Status Audio wich is in the USA then send back the headphone to me. I'm OK with Oratory and Solderdude measurements but to me the work of Amir with the Audio Precision is more precise. Oratory curves are...
Top Bottom